In the vein of giving thanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the vein of giving thanks

I would like to thank the many fine scholars who have regularly and generously donated to this site. Thanks to dedicated researchers who have spent of their own time and money to enrich our shared community. Thanks also to the proprietors of casebook for allowing us a space to exchange ideas and research. I ask anyone who reads this and understands what the hell I am on about to respond. Additionally, if there is a special contributor that has helped your understanding, please take this chance to express it. Respectfully Dave
    We are all born cute as a button and dumb as rocks. We grow out of cute fast!

I will start. Thanks to the efforts of Stewart Evans, Donald Rumbelow, who out of a genuine affection for the field of study have provided excellent modern examples for how a researcher should act regardless of his chosen field. Thanks to Paul Begg, Kieth Skinner, and Martin Fido for compiling and cross referencing facts so future researchers have a leg up on research. Well Done to you all. Very Respectfully Dave
    We are all born cute as a button and dumb as rocks. We grow out of cute fast!

Comment

Hi Dave,

then I'd like to give thanks to Debra Arif, Chris, Chris Scott and Chris George.
      Everybody here will understand why.

Amitiés,
      David

Comment

Originally posted by DVV View Post
        I'd like to give thanks to Debra Arif, Chris, Chris Scott and Chris George.
        Spot the odd one out!
        allisvanityandvexationofspirit

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen Thomas View Post
          Spot the odd one out!
          Hi Stephen,

another ridiculous mistake from me...?

Amitiés,
          David

Comment

Originally posted by DVV View Post
            Hi Dave,

then I'd like to give thanks to Debra Arif, Chris, Chris Scott and Chris George.
            Everybody here will understand why.

Amitiés,
            David
            Yes I ditto this post.
            Best regards,
            Adam

"They assumed Kelly was the last... they assumed wrong" - Me

Comment

Thanks Adam,

btw...do you know what Stephen meant ?
              I'm lost...

Amitiés,
              David

Comment

You gave thanks to 4 people: Chris, Chris, Chris and....Debra.

Which one of these is not like the others? Spot the odd one out.

Let all Oz be agreed;
                I need a better class of flying monkeys.

Comment

Originally posted by Ally View Post
                  You gave thanks to 4 people: Chris, Chris, Chris and....Debra.

Which one of these is not like the others? Spot the odd one out.
                  Hi Ally,

...hmm...I knew there were too many excellent Chris...
                  Would it be a case of positive...what was the expression... "Sock puppets"...or something like that...?

Amitiés,
                  David

Comment

Surely it's obvious : Debra Arif is the only one who makes doughnuts.

Comment

Reminds me of the time I was in the quiet public bar of a pub in Hove and it appeared that all the blokes in it were called John. Including me, obviously.

But then Brian turned up at 10pm and ruined everything.

Comment

Would that be Brian John, John?

Comment

Hello all,

I would like to give thanks to everyone. Researchers, Authors, Historians, and the common-all-garden joe-public. Without everyone's contributions, we would be nowhere near where we are today. Obviously, there are people that have dedicated their lives to this subject, and indeed, some of them are mentioned above, singled out rightly so. I'd even like to thank those who object vehemently to any theory and old or new idea. It spurs one on.

Psssst...John, I gave your book a smashing write up on Amazon btw. well deserved it was too.

best wishes to all

Phil
                          Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Justice for the 96 = achieved
                          Accountability? ....

Comment

I'd like to thank perrymason, AP Wolf (Cap'n Jack), Lynn Cates, Pirate Jack, Archaic, Fisherman, and Karen Trenouth.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

P.S. Who's Debra Arif?

Comment

I'm putting my two cents in for Wolf Vanderlinden, Simon, and Corey.
                              The Ripper's Haunts/JtR Suspect Dr. Francis Tumblety (Sunbury Press)
                              http://www.michaelLhawley.com

Comment

Working...
                              X