Ripper Conference Dvd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ripper Conference Dvd

Anyone know where I can buy a dvd of the 2009 UK Ripper Conference.I was listening to the recent Rippercast and it sounds like it would be an interesting dvd.

2009 Conference DVD

Hi fight fan...yes.

All the copies are with Adam Wood. But I haven't heard from him since Xmas.

I will be meeting with him in the next few days so you could PM me your details and I will ensure you get a copy.

The cost is £15 and PP depends where you live. The box set has four DVDs running time over five hours in HD PAL.(UK)

I have just created masters in NTSC for an American market. However they need to be posted to Howard Brown who has kindly agreed to test them on American DVD players. But they will be available.

The conference covers lectures by : Stewart Orme- Alice McKenzie, Chris George- After MJK, Mei Trow- Torso murders, Philip Hutchinson- Dutfeild Photo discovery, Paul Begg- Leather Apron, Richard Jones- Psychic Connections. Philip Hutchinsons -Alternative Tour with a bunch of Ripperologist's including inside Swallow Gardens and St Georges in the East mortuary. Rob Clacks Jeremy Beadle presentation and finally that classic alternative documentary RIPPERLANDS by John Bennett. featuring voices that sound like Stewart Evans , Don Rumblow, and Steven Ryder.

I will also try and find out where you can place orders and how to pay via paypal. But if you drop me an email I will ensure you get copies.

Yours Jeff Leahy
    Producer/Director/editor

So thats lots of top class Ripper Stuff for the money.

Comment

I hope the Kareoke hasn't made the dvd!! I may have to hide in shame for the rest of my life it idoes.
      In order to know virtue, we must first aquaint ourselves with vice!

Comment

Originally posted by KatBradshaw View Post
        I hope the Kareoke hasn't made the dvd!! I may have to hide in shame for the rest of my life it idoes.
        Oh dear, were you singing in the Vic Reeves "club style" then?

Andrew

Comment

Well I had enjoyed a few Leffe's by that point.

Comment

Unfortunately due to it being filmed in HD the file sizes were very big. So lots of the more fun stuff had to be dropped.

However all the important stuff is there, I have not edited the lectures down beyond the odd slip or dramatic pause.

Also you have all the slides in full.

I had you remove Philips comments about you and John-Andrew. But they are in safe keeping for future issue.

Yours Jeff

Comment

[QUOTE]
              Originally posted by Pirate Jack View Post
              Unfortunately due to it being filmed in HD the file sizes were very big. So lots of the more fun stuff had to be dropped.
              Thank god!

I had you remove Philips comments about you and John-Andrew. But they are in safe keeping for future issue.

Yours Jeff
              Are you talking to moi?

Comment

Hi all,

I'll be updating the conference website this week to allow for copies of the DVD to be purchased.

Kate, don't worry - what happens at the conference stays at the conference - no letting down of hair is included on the DVD!

Best wishes
                Adam

Comment

Originally posted by Pirate Jack View Post

Yours Jeff
                  Pardon?

Explain!

Comment

Hi Andrew

And well met..

You need to ask John, but a rather long and amusing rant was removed about someone forgetting to remove a lens cap...

But as Adam says what happens at conference stays at conference.

The DVD's will be available shortly from Adam.

Once I have spoken to Adam, "hi Adam", we will discuss release of the American version. Now Complete.

I will of course be filming 2010 conference and supporting Adam, Andy and hopefully Colin Cobb who did an excellent job for me presenting and pieces to camera.

Hopefully more organized next time in advance so we get them out quicker.

Yours Jeff
                    Last edited by Jeff Leahy; 01-11-2010, 11:22 PM.

Comment

Hi all,

Those in the States will be able to order the 2009 DVD from the site too.

Best wishes
                      Adam

Comment

The 'lens cap' issue was something Monty started about Rob on the first London Job in 2006. It's just been kept going as an in-joke and is usually only said to Rob's face!

PHILIP
                        Tour guides do it loudly in front of a crowd.

Comment

Ah! luckily all left on the edit room floor, thanks to a requirement for more space....

I have just listened to the podcast so thanks for the plug and please place your orders. The whole conference is a must for those of you seriously into your Ripperology.

Yours Jeff

Comment

Orders now being taken

...and you can now order the 4-disc Conference DVD direct from the website!

Visit www.ripperconference.com/dvd and select your region!

Best wishes
                            Adam

Comment

Ordering Ripper Conference DVD

I was just on the Ripper Conference 2009 site trying to order a copy of the dvd.After I click on the click here to buy now tab it goes to another page where I am instructed to choose which region dvd I want from the menu below.But there is no menu below to choose from.Anyone else have this problem?

Comment

Working...
                              X