X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One for Ally

Hi Ally

Here's British justice in action....

The world's leading online dictionary: English definitions, synonyms, word origins, example sentences, word games, and more. A trusted authority for 25+ years!

Mad or what?
    allisvanityandvexationofspirit

sorry, some sort of glitch there.

Here's the story....

allisvanityandvexationofspirit

Comment

Quote from the judge :

"However, if persons are permitted to take the law into their own hands - and inflict their own instant and violent punishment rather than letting justice take its course, then the rule of law, and our system of criminal justice, which are the hallmarks of a civilised society, would collapse."

Three points :

1. It's not our system of criminal justice - it's his.
      2. The sooner it collapses, the better.
      3. What's a bloke with 54 previous convictions doing walking around?

Comment

At first I saw my name and I was excited! People making threads just for me! then I read the link and I was confused....not sure where to go with this...then I saw the correction and I was..just oh my god ...disgusted.

Seriously? the judge claimed the man should have let the rule of law run its course? The rule of law being: Let the men with knives kill you and your children and then once you are dead, trust we'll put them behind bars even though they've been criminals for years and we've so far failed to do anything about it. That is just freakishly nauseating.

So glad I now live in a state where not only is my right to kills some ******* trying to kill me accepted, but it's also the law that I don't even have to make a token attempt at escape.

I feel so terribly sorry for Mr. Hussain. And so very glad I am not British where the right to defend your own life and that of children is apparently considered criminal.

Let all Oz be agreed;
        I need a better class of flying monkeys.

Comment

Working...
        X