No announcement yet.

In the name of honesty...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just watch out for the Silver bullet, AP.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
      Just watch out for the Silver bullet, AP.
      Good thinking, Robert- isn't the 'silver bullet' the one that's capable of at last putting hideous beasts out of other people's misery?

Best regards, Archaic

Comment

well well well

Originally posted by son of wolf View Post
        Ally, like I already told you three times... already.
        I have never mentioned the simple little detail that Silver is in possession of, which is lacking in newspaper reports, but I'm quite happy to reveal that I have revealed what was published in The Times in 1889.
        Now settle that wig down of yours, and have a cuppa.

this is interesting....AP on his son's log in? When i was assured in chat several days ago that AP neither had access to his password nor would he even do such a thing as log on and pretend to be him!

Now i trust neither of you and have concrete evidence not to. perhaps it will show others neither of you are to be trusted either.
        babybird

There is only one happiness in life—to love and be loved.

George Sand

Comment

Originally posted by Cap'n Jack View Post
          Yes, indeed, sorry about that... I was in town for the day and used my boy's computer. Silly ol' me.

Just like you used it last week to come into chat pretending to be your son to persuade a friend of mine that a very unfunny and upsetting 'joke' you had told as Cap'n Jack really had something of substance behind it, eh AP?

I gave your son the chance to tell me the truth but he backed you instead of telling me the truth, so as far as i am concerned, both of you are persona non grata in my world from now on.

And the funniest thing...all this comes to light on a thread called, "in the name of honesty" ha ha ha.

I think masquerading as someone else is against the rules by the way. I feel an email coming on...
          Last edited by babybird67; 11-03-2009, 10:13 PM.
          babybird

George Sand

Comment

And I feel a femail coming on.
            Silver bullet, duck.
            Good one, Robert.

Comment

Sh*t on a shingle

This thread's a trip.

Jenni's 25? Damn, she's old now.

Archaic is female? I thought he had more sense than that.

AP has a son? Since when? Last I heard he just had a grown daughter.

Silverstealth trusted AP with private info? What a dumbass.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

Thanks for the character reference, Tom.
                As I seem to have to continue to repeat, I have yet to break the confidence that Silver placed in me. All I've done is produce worn out copies of The Times, and as a valued member just reminded me I've been doing this with the Gill case since 2003... so put up or shut up.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom_Wescott View Post

Silverstealth trusted AP with private info? What a dumbass.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott
                  Hi, Tom.

Silverstealth was a newbie; perhaps he mistook AP for a gentleman?

Best regards, Archaic

Comment

I have to jump to AP's defence here.
                    I remember lots of the discussions years ago about the Gill murder, threads I have been involved with. I have just asked AP about a certain aspect of the case he has posted about a long time ago, intrigued if it was 'big secret'...and indeed it is.

Comment

• Hi Debs. How is that in AP's defense?

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

• So bloody what if it is a 'big secret'...I dont care if its printed as a book and a bestseller...the more this thread gets stupid, the less I care about the whole thing, its doing nothing to sell it to me...and it never will.

Comment

• He's being gagged about posting details of the Gill murder, supposedly only recently found and needed for a book. But he did know these details before, and has posted about them.

Comment

• I see. I'm having a brainfart at the moment. Could someone remind me what the Gill murder is?

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

• if that's true..

and the information is already in the public domain, what's the problem????
                              babybird

George Sand

Comment

• Tom,

The young lad, name of Gill, murdered in Bradford..,..do keep up.

Monty
                                Monty

https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...t/evilgrin.gif

Author of Capturing Jack the Ripper.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/1445621622

Comment

Working...
                                X