Pinching the "Canon" fuse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lynn cates View Post
    Hello Sam. I wonder if it's possible to claim the "Ripper" was after uteri without subscribing to the uteri for sale theory?
    Not particularly safe, as one would still have to account for a fair proportion of a bladder, a chunk from the belly wall (including the navel) and a kidney being removed. Not to mention a heart.
    I wish we had a police photograph of the bodies as found, this might clear up several mysteries. For one thing, I think we could see "how" the intestines were laid out. Is it more of "let's get them out of the way so we can get what we came for" or is it part of a release of rage--a "tasmanian devil through the innards" as it were?
    We have descriptions, and indeed some sketches, of where the intestines were that are sufficiently clear in supporting the "let's get them out of the way" idea. What happens after that can "fork" in at least three directions: first, "let's get at what I came for"; second, "let's see what I can cut out"; and third, "I'm here now, so what else can I get away with?". From that, it's should be obvious that we can by no means claim with any certainty that the Ripper was specifically targeting the womb.
    Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

disjunctive logic

Hello Sam. I meant a uterus, inter alia--not caring what's attached. Reason? Hmm, all I can think of is either cannibalism or a sexual symbol for an unmentionable vice later. (This is not to be read as a hint for Aaron Kosminski who needed no such accoutrements--he already had the situation well in hand--forgive the pun!)

I like your foray into disjunctive logic. Which of those 3 forks do YOU prefer?

The best.
      LC

Comment

I like your foray into disjunctive logic. Which of those 3 forks do YOU prefer?
        "I'm here now, so what else can I get away with"
        Kind regards, Sam Flynn

Comment

analogy

Hello Sam. Thanks. I wonder if this could be seen as analogous to the enraged auto mechanic who, in a fit of pique, turns the tool box over on purpose and spills all the tools ?

The best.
          LC

Comment

Hello Sam. Thanks. I wonder if this could be seen as analogous to the enraged auto mechanic who, in a fit of pique, turns the tool box over on purpose and spills all the tools ?
            It could indeed, Lynn, although I'd liken it more to a smash-and-grab thief who, on finding out that he had just that little bit more time than he thought, decided to plunder more than one tray of jewellery.
            Kind regards, Sam Flynn

Comment

single malt

Hello Sam. Interesting thought. Or perhaps it's like, finding extra time, he pours himself a single malt Scotch whiskey from the liquor cabinet and sits down to savour it and gloat.

Cheers.
              LC

Comment

Sam
                I would give up on the analogies the last one you mentioned fell flat on its a...e

Comment

Sower grapes?

Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post
                  Sam
                  I would give up on the analogies the last one you mentioned fell flat on its a...e
                  Mark Chapter 4, verses 3-9
                  Kind regards, Sam Flynn

Comment

I think the parable of the sower to which you refer probably helps my theory more than yours.

Before the grapes can grow you have to sow the seeds. I have firmly planted the seeds in relation to my theory i will just sit back and wait for them to grow in the minds of the readers on here. Sooner or later they will.

In fact every day new shoots appear.

"The Evil Within" pages 388-408
                    Last edited by Trevor Marriott; 10-27-2009, 06:30 PM.

Comment

• theory

Hello Mr. Marriott. I just bought your book and had a glance towards the rear. I take it the theory to which you refer is still Feigenbaum?

Cheers.
                      LC

Comment

• Hi Lynn
                        The theories we have been discussing at length relate to how where and when and by whom the organs were removed.

I dont know which one of my two books you bought save to say that The 21st Century Invetsigation sets out the basis for my theory, whereas "The Evil Within" contains evidence from a team of modern day medical experts and photographs which in my opinion clearly coroborate my theory that the killer did not remove the organs from Eddowes and Chapman,

Comment

• other book

Hello Mr. Marriott. It was as you suggest. Thanks for clarifying. I was unaware of the other book.

The best.
                          LC

Comment

• Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post
                            "The Evil Within" contains evidence from a team of modern day medical experts and photographs which in my opinion clearly coroborate my theory that the killer did not remove the organs from Eddowes and Chapman,
                            I'm afraid that they don't quite, Trevor, because the experiment did not attempt to recreate the conditions in which the bodies were before the organs were removed. If one seeks clear corroboration for a theory, then it's essential that as many relevant experimental conditions are kept as consistent as possible between samples. In this case, for instance, the bodies used should have been bled before death by having had their throats deeply and extensively cut, and the personnel involved shouldn't have been using modern plastic surgical gloves to handle the organs.
                            Kind regards, Sam Flynn

Comment

• Sam
                              You are wrong yet again

The bodies which were used came complete with all organs !!!! all they had to do was show the difficulty in removing them

By trying to use a 6 inch knife
                              By showing the degree of difficulty in normal conditions let alone in almost total darkness.

The slipperyness of the organs when trying to handle them to effect careful anatomical removal

The test which shows organs could not have been taken away in apron piece.

The test which shows the kiler did not use apron piece to wipe his hands on

Many other points to numerous to mention all fully documented together with photos remember one picture is worth a thousand words so there are 6 or 7 photos in the book and many more contained on the free powerpoint picture show available when purchasing the book

Comment

• Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post
                                The bodies which were used came complete with all organs !!!!
                                And a complete compliment of blood - which is more than the Whitechapel victims had after the knife had finished with their carotid arteries.
                                all they had to do was show the difficulty in removing them
                                If you think it's that simple, Trevor, then there really is no point in discussing the matter further with you.
                                Kind regards, Sam Flynn

Comment

Working...
                                X