Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sherlock Holmes Vs Jack The Ripper Xbox

check this out

anybody here involved with this new release?

Splendid...

Anyone know when it's out?

Jane x

Comment

Hi Jane

I think this is the thread for that game, it must be out already.

Movies, Documentaries and TV appearances as well as Musicals, Plays and Songs that have Ripper influences

Comment

Uhoh...

Jane had a stupid moment....

Old age, you know.

Thanks for the tip!

Jane x

Comment

hi jane,

it was not a stupid moment at all. it is indeed a game, but with no release date. the graphics look much like the rendering achieved by people on this site so i wondered if anyone had any insider knowledge?

Comment

is it out on playstation 2 or any other formats? i'm oldschool about my gaming, you understand... i still have my ZX Spectrum. By the bye, i know there was a link to an RPG JTR game for PCs on this site, can anyone tell me where it is as i can't find it? Are there any other JTR computer games, its an entertaining way of learning about the case

Comment

Pablito, There are more JTR games out there. Check ebay. They usually have something. Then you can tell me if they're any good.
              "What our ancestors would really be thinking, if they were alive today, is: "Why is it so dark in here?"" From Pyramids by Sir Terry Pratchett, a British National Treasure.

Comment

its already out for PCs in the US but not sure about here. Typical, a game based in the UK that isn't out in the UK. They are working on an Xbox 360 version of the game. No other formats so far

Comment

Yeah...

How rubbish is that?

It isn't out here. Not fair.

Jane x

Comment

Originally posted by Jane Welland View Post
                    How rubbish is that?

It isn't out here. Not fair.

Jane x
                    Not to mention just plain stupid. Ah what the heck, go ahead and mention it. Yes, it's just plain stupid not to release a game with JTR and Holmes in Britain first.
                    "What our ancestors would really be thinking, if they were alive today, is: "Why is it so dark in here?"" From Pyramids by Sir Terry Pratchett, a British National Treasure.

Comment

ah, i don't like Sherlock Holmes anyway. He's pompous, a snob, has a crooked nose, and my ex girlfriend thought he was real... does anyone know when the game comes out here?

Comment

What??

Originally posted by Pablito View Post
                        ah, i don't like Sherlock Holmes anyway. He's pompous, a snob, has a crooked nose, and my ex girlfriend thought he was real... does anyone know when the game comes out here?
                        He's not real??

What about Dr Watson?

I don't like the sound of this....

Jane x

Comment

I was thinking, wouldn't it be cool to write some software where you can just wander around the original whitechapel a la Grand Theft Auto... i mean the WHOLE of Whitechapel? I know its doable. According to the building and street plans of the time. Maybe some software boffins reading this can come up with something?

Comment

Dr Watson was real, but not Holmes. He was alright, Watson, my grandad knew him

Comment

I wonder if they will bring one out on the Wii, can you imagine what evil deeds you could get upto using the Wii controller!
                              Regards Mike

Comment

Working...
                              X