Annie Crook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

see my posts on Ed glinert's book discussion in General discussion

I believe the graffiti could not have been up for long as it would have immediately caused a sensation and become known if it was seen, THEREFORE it was new, and the Fact that Warren rushed to the east end, which he never did before to see it and took it down is highly suspicious.

Comment

not to mention he wrote book onm cubits!

Warren had had enough and resigned... coincidentally right before the murder of Mary Jane Kelly on 9 November 1888. Every superintendent on the force visited him at home to express their regret. Warren's resignation hindered the investigation. He had given an order that if another murder occurred, nobody was to enter the scene - a strange turn of phrase as the four previous victims had all been found in the open street - until he arrived to direct the investigation. Consequently, when the murder of Kelly was discovered by a rent collector who looked in through the window of her room in a Spitalfields lodging house, the police did not enter the room for some three hours because, unaware of his resignation, they were waiting for Warren to arrive

Comment

Hi All,

On April 29th 1894 Alice Margaret Crook [b. 1885] was living at 42 New Compton Street. At this time her mother, Annie Elizabeth Crook, was in prison. She was never "a prisoner" in the conspiratorial sense at this or any subsequent time in her sad life.

Stephen Knight mangled the "facts" and wrote his book purely for money, which he made by the shed-load.

All you have to remember is that Annie Elizabeth Crook was not a Catholic, and thus the whole premise for the Royal Conspiracy scenario flies out of the window.

Get over it, guys.

Regards,

Simon
        Never believe anything until it has been officially denied.

Comment

[QUOTE=Simon Wood;148858]Hi All,

On April 29th 1894 Alice Margaret Crook [b. 1885] was living at 42 New Compton Street. At this time her mother, Annie Elizabeth Crook, was in prison. She was never "a prisoner" in the conspiratorial sense at this or any subsequent time in her sad life.
          What was she in prison for? this is news to me? where did you find this information, I was going to say thanks for the posting until I saw the below.

Stephen Knight mangled the "facts" and wrote his book purely for money, which he made by the shed-load.

All you have to remember is that Annie Elizabeth Crook was not a Catholic, and thus the whole premise for the Royal Conspiracy scenario flies out of the window.

Get over it, guys.
          I was not posting on the royal conspiracy at all but possibly one of another kind.

Comment

anyone have info on the other crook mentioned below???

any help?

Originally posted by Krinoid View Post
            JTR the Facts and the History by Begg mentions another Elizabeth annie crook at the right cleaveland st location and at the right time but says she was a different person? How does he know this, he does not elaborate? Isn't that a strange conicidence Again!!!
            another one-the whole fact that Prince albert is associated already with the cleaveland street location due to the scandal of the brothel, before JTR The final solution? So, he did know this area,another conincidence again along with the fact that Abberline was assigned to the Cleaveland Stret scandal!!!Isn't this totally out of his area???

Comment

Hi Krinoid,

All the information about Annie Elizabeth Crook and her daughter, plus that of Elizabeth Cook [note the different spelling] who resided at No. 6 Cleveland Street until 1893, is a matter of official record which can be found in any diligent search through the results of all the hard work put in by researchers long before you took an interest.

Good hunting.

Regards,

Simon

Comment

Originally posted by Simon Wood View Post
                Hi Krinoid,

All the information about Annie Elizabeth Crook and her daughter, plus that of Elizabeth Cook [note the different spelling] who resided at No. 6 Cleveland Street until 1893, is a matter of official record which can be found in any diligent search through the results of all the hard work put in by researchers long before you took an interest.
                Good hunting.

Regards,

Simon
                WTH,no need to be rude, when I got into all this is one none of your business to guess or know, can you be any more arrogant or stupid?

Comment

[QUOTE=Krinoid;148875][QUOTE=Simon Wood;148858]Hi All,

[B]What was she in prison for? this is news to me?
                  Anyone know the details and where you can find them in book form or online?

Comment

Good eveing Krinoid,

It was mentioned in JTR The Final Solution by Stephen Knight page 100. The record discovered shows that on Apr 29, 1894 the child Alice Margaret was admitted to St Giles Workhouse. It was stated on her admission papers that her mother was in prison, which tallies with Sickert's account of Annie Elizabeth's fate.

I have read the book. It was on sale very reasonable. If you have not read it I recommend it, being the starting point for all things about Annie Crook. But as Simon said, key parts have been debunked. And Simon should know, because he was the de-bunker.

In the meantime, I see the Glinert book you mentioned is also on sale very reasonable. I may just procure a copy of that. Then I can have an intelligent discussion of it with you, because quite frankly, I'm at a loss to discuss what I haven't read.

Roy
                    Sink the Bismark

Comment

Hi Roy,

Many thanks for the plug.

Stephen Knight's spellbinding BS is not to be trusted.

Regards,

Simon

Comment

Anyone else find the title of Jack The Ripper: The Final Solution a little, I don't know, insensitive?
                        The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

Hello Kinroid,

no disrespect to you but obviously no one besides you( and perhaps a few others) subscribe to Knights theory. Obviously there isn't one scrape of evidence to support his theory. If you think otherwise, instead of ranting on this thread perusal you should do more research on your interest and come back once you have.

Just a suggestion.
                          Washington Irving:

"To a homeless man, who has no spot on this wide world which he can truly call his own, there is a momentary feeling of something like independence and territorial consequence, when, after a weary day's travel, he kicks off his boots, thrusts his feet into slippers, and stretches himself before an inn fire. Let the world without go as it may; let kingdoms rise and fall, so long as he has the wherewithal to pay his bills, he is, for the time being, the very monarch of all he surveys. The arm chair in his throne; the poker his sceptre, and the little parlour of some twelve feet square, his undisputed empire. "

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

Originally posted by corey123 View Post
                            Hello Kinroid,

no disrespect to you but obviously no one besides you( and perhaps a few others) subscribe to Knights theory. Obviously there isn't one scrape of evidence to support his theory. If you think otherwise, instead of ranting on this thread perusal you should do more research on your interest and come back once you have.

Just a suggestion.
                            I think Knight did make some revelations which even author Begg acknowledged in his books(BUT you are probably above him too), I was posting on ED Glinert's ideas not Knight's if you read any of my postings before jumping to the conclusion that you are above everybody else.
                            Last edited by Krinoid; 09-30-2010, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by corey123 View Post
                              Hello Kinroid,

Just a suggestion.
                              And furthermore, I did not start this thread, and just asked some questions on some one else's info?So why attack me! Mind your own business
                              Last edited by Krinoid; 09-30-2010, 06:52 PM.

Comment

I do have JTR final solution book, I was looking on how to verify some of that info on Crook outside of that book.Do we know what the mother was in prison for? and how we know The other annie crook found was not the right one on Cleaveland street?(see earlier post)

Comment

Working...
                                X