Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hypothetical Question - What Would You Do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes I would barge right in the room. That would startle him and he would raise up and knock his head on the ceiling. Rendering him unconscious. Mary is saved.

Roy
    Sink the Bismark

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Corduroy View Post

Mary is saved...
      ...and ready to beg you 6 pence.

Amitiés,
      David

Comment

Knock up the family and tell them there's free beer at 13 Millers Court...

Comment

I would decoy Mary out of the room beforehand - give her some money to go elsewhere - then wait for Jack to turn up. When he came in I would offer him a red book and say, "Yes, Jack the Ripper, disemboweller, murderer and mutilator, tonight This Is Your Life."

Jack would be shouting "I don't belieeeeeve it! Who the bloody hell is this?"

Comment

Hello Robert!

You did it!

So, they were right; you paid MJK to get out, and Jill the Ripper committed suicide.

All these years we've thought it was MJK, thanks to you!

All the best
            Jukka
            "When I know all about everything, I am old. And it's a very, very long way to go!"

Comment

Im not sure what I would do.
              Savin Mary would change the Present.And who knows what that'll be like.
              Also I wouldnt wanna identify jack cause we most likely wouldnt be here now.

Comment

Hello Lika!

Imagine, if someone has already been there through a worm-hole...

All the best
                Jukka
                "When I know all about everything, I am old. And it's a very, very long way to go!"

Comment

Maybe Jack had a time machine!!!!
                  Would explain why he was never found....

Comment

Hello Lika!

And if he/she has even been on these boards...

All the "best"
                    Jukka

Comment

Golden Messenger: the clue's in the name. Wake up. This individual is dangerous. Think. Since yesterday he has successfully taken control of your time and attention. Manipulator I may be, but GM's a master. Yet no alarm bells? Consider what he's told you. Now think. So far, he says he's Prince Eddy re-hashed. Delusions of grandeur. Not enough to hang him by-but then-he also says, quite unequivocally, that nobody is culpable for murder. He tells you plainly, that the victims-HIS victims, were not only consensual in their deaths and mutilations, but complicit. Complicit. They wanted it. Worried yet? GM is saying it's ok to kill and maim-whatever you like, really. Because it's all part of God's plan. And there is that, isn't there? GM talks to God. He has you all on a hook, and is revelling in the power. I worry about what he plans. Please, think. You all saw the recent ITV drama 'Whitechapel', I take it. Don't waste your time engaging with me. I'm only here out of concern. You should be concerned too.

Comment

Alright Golden Messenger, I have had enough of you. I think it is time for you to take your meds and go back to your original thread. Stop poping up on every thread.

I think about time travel alot. Although I think it would be difficult, if not imposible, to travel back into time. I think forward time travel is viable and I am sure one day will be tried.

I would go back in time to 1980 and pull the cigaretts out of my mom's hand and warn her about her future.

I think the Chapman murder would be the best crme scene to try and catch old Jack.

I would kick in the door pull out the revolver I brought back in time with me and blow the fools head off. It would probably be to late to save Kelly.

Hi Richard,

I am surprised by your answer. I thought that you would open the door, take out the peanut butter cup you brought back with you, wake up Kelly, give her your gift and warn her not to talk to strangers and to stay inside.

Your friend, Brad
                        Last edited by celee; 05-29-2009, 11:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by celee View Post
                          I think the Chapman murder would be the best crme scene to try and catch old Jack.
                          You missed the mark by about 3 weeks here and landed in dutfields yard just in time to interupt Jack with Liz Stride.
                          'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride!'

Comment

Yes, Golden Shower, I agree with Celee. There's a code of conduct for nutcases. You create a thread and stay there. Follow Steve Powell's lead. There's two possibilities here:

1) You're delusional or a troublemaker, in either case you're useless to our researches and discussions.

2) You're right on the money, but we're too obtuse to see it.

Either way, that's spells 'stick to your own thread'. Capiche?

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

Working...
                            X