Research Methodology

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Research Methodology

I have listened to some of the podcasts and read some of the posts on here. There appears to be lots of people undertaking various strands of reseach.

Could some of the more experienced researchers outline their research methodolgy on here, along with the pitfalls and shortcuts.

That way, it will prevent people going over the same ground unnecessarily and would also bring some structure and credibility to the field. The Blog idea might be the best forum for that as it.

Personally, i do not see anything wrong with developing a hypothesisi and testing it. However, the research methodology must be good and accepted, so perhaps we can start to outline what Ripperologists would consider accepted or not (this would be the first stage to peer review and therefore bring it more into an academic field, a little like academics have their papers peer reviewed on content and method).

Feel free to read my blogg Vingle, it's on the side bar on the left of this screen, or there is a short cut on my signature. If you click on the posts covering "Research" and work your way back, you will find tips, tools, and contacts that might be useful.

Good luck!!
    Regards Mike

Comment

Thank you Mike that's great. Looks like my spare time has just been filled up.

Comment

Working...
      X