Where are......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are......

If I remember right JtR took organs along with him.Like the ovaries from chapman wasnt it?
    They cant just disappear cant they?
    Also I cant see Jack just throw them away.
    I dont think they have ever been found right?
    So maybe he hid them or used them in someway.

Its possible half of Eddowes kidney was returned in the mail with a letter attached where the author claims to be the ripper and that he ate the other half. If the letter is genuine however I believe Police at the time speculated that the ripper might have been boasting about eating one half merely for a horrific effect. Presumably if one wishes to consume something they know what they want. At least in the case of Eddowes Dr Sequeira said he felt the ripper had no design on any particular organ. So if he was eating them he was a variety buff.

Another reason would be as a trophy but a uterus is not something you can throw in a drawer like the victims drivers license. if JTR took Annies rings then why organs as trophies also?

I thought that JTR may have had a fetish for cutting. He is sort of fascinated with the fact that a sharp object is able to cut something durable. Maybe in his mind he belives it gives him power. Maybe he takes the organs so that when he cuts them he thinks he receives some sort of special ability from the victim. So he isnt taking the organs because they are organs but because he felt a certain kind of power while cutting the organ at the scene. When he cuts or stabs and it feels like more power in his hands thats when he decides to take something. In this manner he has no design on an organ but he has a reason to take them.

Comment

Originally posted by Lika View Post
      If I remember right JtR took organs along with him.Like the ovaries from chapman wasnt it?
      Just a quick run-down of the missing organs: Annie Chapman's uterus, Catherine Eddowes' uterus and left kidney, and Mary Kelly's heart.

Comment

And 2 thirds of Annie Chapman's bladder and the upper portion of her vagina? The thought has come across me he may have ate everything he took. A disturbing theory - but who knows what some people will do.
        CLK

Comment

Working...
        X