Where would they send him?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where would they send him?

If Jack where to have been arrested and convicted for another crime, lets assume one that would put him away for the rest of his life. Where do you supose he would have been sent?
    'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride!'

When I first saw the title of your post I thought you were going to ask where he would have been sent if caught as Jack the Ripper. That would be either Broadmoor or Colney Hatch asylums if judged insane, otherwise the gallows. But for another crime? Pardon my ignorance on this but was the Tower of London still being used as a prison at that time? It's so close to Whitechapel.

Comment

caught for the ripper crimes is another interesting subject, but i was really working from a "what made him stop" angle here. This being just one possiblility along with death, fulfilment of his goal or mission, ect. since there are so many possibilities here i was trying to look at them one at a time without getting alot of opinion about the other possibilities. I wanted to explore a few different possibilities one at a time then pull them all together later. Thanks for your post kensei. it will be interesting to look at the tower possibility. I suspect that may be a subject of interest for me for quite a while.
      'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride!'

Comment

Working...
      X