No announcement yet.

Murder Dates and Times

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had considered moon phases a while back Diana, and Sam has done some more extensive research into that. Im sure he'll share some of those thoughts based on your post.

Cheers Diana

Comment

Phases and Position of the Moon

Thanks, Mike. The original post was lost in the Casebook crash, I believe, but I kept the images. The position and phases of the moon at the precise times of each of the C5 victims' deaths, as seen from London, are shown below:

Click image for larger version

Name:	c5-moon-position.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	48.2 KB
ID:	656003

The position of the moon is indicated by the point of the blue arrow, whereas the horizon is indicated by the green line. The reason why you can't see the horizon in the Kelly image is that the moon was well below it, in the Southern Hemisphere, at the time.
      Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

Hello Ally,
        Why are you confused?
        If, and I will admit if..the killer had some morbid fascination with the number thirty nine, then one can explain the following.
        Tabram was knifed 39 times.
        Nichols was his victim on the last day of august ie 31st
        In order for the sequence to carry on to 39 , the 8th of september would be the next date ... which transpired.
        The next victim/victims were on the 30th of september
        In order for the sequence to carry on to 39 the next victim had to be killed on the 9th day regardless of month.. which transpired.
        so simply the pattern is 31st=8day=39
        30th =9th day =39
        It is as simple as that, and does not involve any...ah..buts
        one could use the 31st of the 8th month-=39
        or the 30th of the 9th month=39 .. to use the pattern , and just add the 8th to the 31st, and the 9th to the 30th, its still the same.
        Its all numerology Ally, and a massive coincedence, if one adds all the other little bits and bobs.
        Regards Richard.

Comment

Working...
        X