Images Reworked -(Graphic)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Images Reworked -(Graphic)

I have always had a hard time differentiating certain parts of the famous victim photos. It seems that alot of it tends to blur or merge together because I can't rely on the colors to define their object or image area. So what I have done, is taken the old photos and used what vague knowledge I have of photoshop to add some color to help define objects and to help give us a better feeling of the true sight. Hopefully this will be of some service to someone.

If anyone has any photos that you have added color to, or any images in which you point out or help clearly define what it is we are looking at, I would greatly appreciate you posting them. Whether they be locations, victims, suspects, or what anything else I would enjoy seeing these historical images more clear.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Ryan_Miller; 12-01-2008, 08:37 PM. Reason: I wanted to add that it is graphic for viewer awareness
    Cheers,

Ryan Miller

a few more
    Attached Files
    Cheers,

Ryan Miller

Comment

Nice work Ryan, remind me to never eat sausage and tomato sandwhiches whilst reading casebook in a morning!
      Regards Mike

Comment

There's a lot of bruising on Kate's thumb of her left hand,as it's very black.
        I presume it's bruising,as I can't see any of the other fingers,but from what I can see of them,they don't seem to be like this one?????

Comment

Wow

WOW....Well done, the one of Eddowes was particularly well done. Any more of these you could post would be great, especially if you could get close ups to see more distinction on the mutilations. Very Powerful.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Covell View Post
            Nice work Ryan, remind me to never eat sausage and tomato sandwhiches whilst reading casebook in a morning!
            I was more worried about drinking while reading at night. I'd seen pink elephants before but never a BLUE crocodile.

Love,

Caz &
            XX
            "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

Working...
            X