Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack and esp.

Hello to you Ripperologists.
    I would like to shed light on the case of JR without much prior knowledge on it, this is my personal paranormal experience i will add one 1000's of all kinds! to tell the storey of how i came about this knowledge i will start with telling you i was walking down the street then went into one of those parallel universe esp things! and walked into what was like 1888's whitechapel area, to describe the scene it was a stone cobbled road with a pub lit up and drinkers in it accross the road, with a wearhouse to the right and one behind me, to the left was a dark smoggy alley way, leaning against the wall was a woman in a wooly green skirt and jacket with sandy reddish hair ok looking too and next to her was who appeared to be jack with a knife in his left hand, jack looked at me with terror who distincly looked like andrew loyd webber but youngish and with a red blotchy face to me, he was well enough dressed in a victorain gents attire, it must have terrified him because i appeared from nowhere looking at him, he moved quickly into the allyway and gone! i approached the woman who was almost obliviuos to us being there and said to her was that jack the ripper? she screemed and ran into the pub and 4 or 5 guys came running out, then one said was it you to me! the girl had followed them out of the pub and said no it wasn't him but another unusual thing here is i was still wearing 1978 clothes which was jeans and a black and green woolly jacket of which she was amazed by i said to her what? and she said the lining it's very tightly weaved well it had a nylon lining she touched and felt at the lining and loved it, after the 3mins of this experience things came a little bit quieter and i moved on around the corner back into my own presence.
    Yours sincerly Zeggle.

You should write to "The Sun" newspaper or "Fortean Times" with that one Zeggle.
    Regards Mike

Comment

I think the key word in this one is, 'pub.'

Mind you, I always thought that Andrew Lloyd Webber was a bit shifty looking
      best,

claire

Comment

Originally posted by claire View Post
        Mind you, I always thought that Andrew Lloyd Webber was a bit shifty looking
        He was possibly thinking about a new TV show, "How are we going to solve a problem like Mary"
        Regards Mike

Comment

That was funny Zegs.

What i particularly like is how, with not much knowledge of the Jack the Ripper case, your character immediately managed to pick out the location as whitechapel, the year 1888 and an anonymous man holding a knife as being Jack the Ripper. I also like the Jack the Ripper looking at you with terror, adds a nice heroic touch to your character. On the scale of short stories 1-10, a 2. And I am rating high because I am amused today. Requires significant more plot and character development.

Let all Oz be agreed;
          I need a better class of flying monkeys.

Comment

Agreed, Ally. And too long and insufficiently punchy for flash fiction, too
            best,

claire

Comment

Originally posted by Zeggle View Post
              Hello to you Ripperologists.
              I would like to shed light on the case of JR without much prior knowledge on it,
              I can solve that here Zeggle, Kristen Shepard shot JR!

Regards Mike

Comment

Hi again, thanks for your interest lolol but i missed a few things out 1 being the jacket i was wearing when this event happened in 1978 was only bought in 1998 and when i re-entered my own time i re-appeared next to blackpool tower but that's just the paradymes of out of body experiences, another thing was the woman in the storey went on to be a seamstress who insisted to the work women to weave the fabric like the nylon lining she see in my jacket, and another thing when i presume in paranormal it is almost 100% fact, the feelings and awareness that surrounds an area in an OBE concludes many answers in the further psychoanalyptical of events, i also assumed jack threw himself in the thames after that event, but i have read since visiting this site! there was someone who did just that but i don't assume it was him on the grounds that he looked nothing like A L Webber after looking at the picture of that person, the area described may not fit a location in whitechapel but might be an area outside his usual hunting grounds so to speak. i should check up on victorian street maps for precise locations to offer, at the moment i offer his appearance a woman and a location, i am aware the storey is vivid and know i need to search this one out to help solve the case but like i said i have offered a bit to those who are experts on the case.
                P.S the key word is not pub! it's sincerly.
                P.S again i have had many 1000s of paranormal experiences which have become without doubt facts, i thought to mention that so's to ensure anyone who would take me seriuosly that it is not just a one off for me
                thanks yours sincerly Zeggle.

Comment

Working...
                X