Albert Backert - did he emigrate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nelson View Post
    ChrisGeorge. Thanks for that. Maybe Bachert should be on Casebook's suspect list. All the other suspects seem to have reached a dead end.
    Anyone here read One Autumn In Whitechapel, by Mick Priestly?

so the Bachert family are in the bell business, then there's The Ten Bells pub. coincidence? I think not.
    Nelson,

I have not read it but I am intrigued by Bachert. His movements were odd to say the least. He was always popping up somewhere in the Whitechapel area or receiving a note from the "Ripper".

Have you read the book? What did you think?

Comment

Originally posted by jerryd View Post

Nelson,

I have not read it but I am intrigued by Bachert. His movements were odd to say the least. He was always popping up somewhere in the Whitechapel area or receiving a note from the "Ripper".

Have you read the book? What did you think?
      I have been trying to obtain a copy of Mick's book, but everywhere seems to have none in stock: even Amazon, which is surprising.

If anyone knows of how I could purchase a copy of his book, then please let me know.

I am eager to put it all into context as it was published in 2016 and the data on Bachert has been added to substantially since then.

RD
      "Great minds, don't think alike"

Comment

Originally posted by The Rookie Detective View Post

I have been trying to obtain a copy of Mick's book, but everywhere seems to have none in stock: even Amazon, which is surprising.

If anyone knows of how I could purchase a copy of his book, then please let me know.

I am eager to put it all into context as it was published in 2016 and the data on Bachert has been added to substantially since then.

RD
        Hi RD,

I found this: https://www.abebooks.com/97819998538...1999853814/plp

Comment

Originally posted by Lewis C View Post
          Ah that's excellent!

I will take a look, thank you!

RD
          "Great minds, don't think alike"

Comment

Working...
          X