Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jack The Ripper and Venus

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

    ....Surely it can’t be a coincidence
    Indeed, I'm just waiting for Bananarama to be brought into it...

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Geddy2112 View Post
      Indeed, I'm just waiting for Bananarama to be brought into it...
      Come on Geddy it’s pretty obvious....

      B+a+n+a+n+a+r+a+m+a

      2+1+14+1+14+1+19+1+13+1=67

      6+7=13

      13 Miller’s Court

      It all makes sense
      Regards

      Herlock






      "There is nothing more deceptive than an obvious fact!"

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

        ....6+7=13

        13 Miller’s Court

        It all makes sense
        Actually that's quite spooky.... even for Halloween

        Comment


        • #34
          G+e+d+d+y

          7+5+4+4+25=45

          4 and 5 are the letters required for Mary Kelly

          2112

          Take 12 from 21 and we get 9

          Kelly killed on 9th November

          So your in on the conspiracy too Geddy

          And I just thought you were a “companion unobtrusive.”
          Regards

          Herlock






          "There is nothing more deceptive than an obvious fact!"

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
            And I just thought you were a “companion unobtrusive.”
            Rumbled.... I used H G Wells' time machine, travelled back from the year 2112, committed the horrible deeds, met up with Doc Brown in the Old West, travelled to see Marty in 1985 who told me to have a chat with John Titor in 1996 and come back to now...

            What do we want? A time machine, when do we want it? That's irrelevant!

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by John Wheat View Post
              Your theory is a crackpot theory.
              Why? You don't seem to actually tell me why.

              We know people practise magic rituals. We know these people worship Gods. There was a temple to two love goddesses started in 1888. The HEREMETIC ORDER OF THE GOLDEN DAWN.

              I don't see the problem you are having.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
                Absolute drivel. The internet is full of this conspiracy theorist nonsense. What’s wrong with people
                Prove it is drivel. Everything I've told you is verifiable fact.

                Comment


                • #38
                  You people sure do feel threatened by me and my theory.



                  We know the ripper was not a man acting alone. The murder of Stride proves that. Two men acting weird at the death scene. Then we have the number of witness descriptions not matching up.

                  This was an organised group of people. Not a lunatic. They needed to kill Stride in that exact spot to make their symbol. Why else would there be a man watching out as another attacked Stride?
                  Last edited by albie; 11-16-2018, 06:37 AM.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by albie View Post
                    Why? You don't seem to actually tell me why.

                    We know people practise magic rituals. We know these people worship Gods. There was a temple to two love goddesses started in 1888. The HEREMETIC ORDER OF THE GOLDEN DAWN.

                    I don't see the problem you are having.
                    The whole Black magic ritual stuff. It's garbage to suggest that the Ripper murders are connected to black magic.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Needed a laugh this morning.
                      G U T

                      There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by albie View Post
                        You people sure do feel threatened by me and my theory.



                        We know the ripper was not a man acting alone. The murder of Stride proves that. Two men acting weird at the death scene. Then we have the number of witness descriptions not matching up.

                        This was an organised group of people. Not a lunatic. They needed to kill Stride in that exact spot to make their symbol. Why else would there be a man watching out as another attacked Stride?
                        We know no such thing Albie.

                        99.9% of ripperologists (people who have been studying and researching the case for years) believe that the ripper was a man working alone. If your requirement for ‘proof’ only needs the fact that 2 men were seen then you should be able to solve just about any crime.

                        Those women would have guided theripper to a secluded spot not the other way around unless you’re saying that when they agreed to do ‘business’ the ripper said “hold on love, let me just check my map?’ The whole idea is risible. You are wasting your time Albie. No one will swallow this nonsense apart from a conspiracy theorist like loony David Icke or those bright sparks who think the moon landings were faked.

                        This wasn’t an organised group Albie. You need to stay away from those ‘conspiracy’ forums populated by people with far too much time on their hands.
                        Regards

                        Herlock






                        "There is nothing more deceptive than an obvious fact!"

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Sorry, I just can't get behind the whole "Venus" thing. However, all of the victims had their throats cut and bled. Blood is red. Mars is the red planet. Now I think we are on to something.

                          c.d.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by John Wheat View Post
                            The whole Black magic ritual stuff. It's garbage to suggest that the Ripper murders are connected to black magic.
                            And yet you cannot tell me why? Sorry but that is a big fail on all you guys. We know people practise magic.

                            You guys seem to think you have to believe magic is real just because my theory(which is in fact a string of verifiable facts) involves magic.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
                              We know no such thing Albie.

                              99.9% of ripperologists (people who have been studying and researching the case for years) believe that the ripper was a man working alone. If your requirement for ‘proof’ only needs the fact that 2 men were seen then you should be able to solve just about any crime.

                              Those women would have guided theripper to a secluded spot not the other way around unless you’re saying that when they agreed to do ‘business’ the ripper said “hold on love, let me just check my map?’ The whole idea is risible. You are wasting your time Albie. No one will swallow this nonsense apart from a conspiracy theorist like loony David Icke or those bright sparks who think the moon landings were faked.

                              This wasn’t an organised group Albie. You need to stay away from those ‘conspiracy’ forums populated by people with far too much time on their hands.
                              So you cannot actually debunk what I'm saying. Israel Schwartz identified the man he saw attacking Liz Stride as Kosminski. He apparently attacked her on the very spot she was found murdered minutes later. And he signalled to a guy who was obviously watching out for anyone coming out of the club. This fits with the fact that the witnesses saw several rippers. A sailor, a clerk, a toff in an Astrakhan coat. Sometimes he's foreign sometimes not. Sometimes he has a carroty moustache sometimes a black one.

                              I figure Kosminski got involved with the Hermetic order of the golden dawn temple to Isis and Urania(both love goddesses like Venus) and was used to kill the women. One guy takes the women to an area where Kosminki is waiting. He does the deed and then the other guy takes the items they need(all related to Venus). Kosminski believed he was being lead by a larger power. It would take little to get him to be involved.

                              Face it. I have more evidence than anyone so far.

                              As for the prostitutes taking them to a place. The guys have the money. If they don't like a place they can simply say "I know a better place."

                              I have yet to hear a solid argument against my theory. Just abuse.
                              Last edited by albie; 11-22-2018, 08:25 AM.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by c.d. View Post
                                Sorry, I just can't get behind the whole "Venus" thing. However, all of the victims had their throats cut and bled. Blood is red. Mars is the red planet. Now I think we are on to something.

                                c.d.
                                Red is a colour associated with Venus. as is the neck area.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X