Missing Titles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing Titles

This issue doesn’t occur often but it’s something that I’ve noticed and I’m wondering if it’s something that everyone can see?

Currently on the homepage for example we see the heading ‘Suspects’ and on the right we have the last post which is on Evidence Of Innocence by John Wheat. But below it on the ‘Witness’ section all that I see is ‘by Belloc’ but with no thread.

Strange?

Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes

“It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.”

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
    This issue doesn’t occur often but it’s something that I’ve noticed and I’m wondering if it’s something that everyone can see?

Currently on the homepage for example we see the heading ‘Suspects’ and on the right we have the last post which is on Evidence Of Innocence by John Wheat. But below it on the ‘Witness’ section all that I see is ‘by Belloc’ but with no thread.

Strange?
    Yeah, me too.

Also when I click on the "Witnesses" section of the forums, the only witness listed is George Hutchinson.

Quite ironic I suppose!

Comment

Originally posted by barnflatwyngarde View Post

Yeah, me too.

Also when I click on the "Witnesses" section of the forums, the only witness listed is George Hutchinson.

Quite ironic I suppose!
      I meant to mention it a few weeks ago. On the same section I noticed that all that it said was ‘by Jeff Hamm.’ I’m not 100% certain but I think that I’ve only noticed it on the ‘witness’ section. It’s not a major problem but it’s a bit strange. You have to click on the posters name and find out where he/she posted recently to find it.
      Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes

“It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.”

Comment

Originally posted by barnflatwyngarde View Post

Yeah, me too.

Quite ironic I suppose!
        Odd that Packer is not listed though...I fabricate an entry in my notebook to fix this.

Sergeant Priestnall

Comment

Originally posted by mpriestnall View Post

Odd that Packer is not listed though...I fabricate an entry in my notebook to fix this.

Sergeant Priestnall
          Nice one Mr P!

Comment

Working...
          X