Missing Titles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing Titles

This issue doesn’t occur often but it’s something that I’ve noticed and I’m wondering if it’s something that everyone can see?

Currently on the homepage for example we see the heading ‘Suspects’ and on the right we have the last post which is on Evidence Of Innocence by John Wheat. But below it on the ‘Witness’ section all that I see is ‘by Belloc’ but with no thread.

Strange?

Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
    This issue doesn’t occur often but it’s something that I’ve noticed and I’m wondering if it’s something that everyone can see?

Currently on the homepage for example we see the heading ‘Suspects’ and on the right we have the last post which is on Evidence Of Innocence by John Wheat. But below it on the ‘Witness’ section all that I see is ‘by Belloc’ but with no thread.

Strange?
    Yeah, me too.

Also when I click on the "Witnesses" section of the forums, the only witness listed is George Hutchinson.

Quite ironic I suppose!

Comment

Originally posted by barnflatwyngarde View Post

Yeah, me too.

Also when I click on the "Witnesses" section of the forums, the only witness listed is George Hutchinson.

Quite ironic I suppose!
      I meant to mention it a few weeks ago. On the same section I noticed that all that it said was ‘by Jeff Hamm.’ I’m not 100% certain but I think that I’ve only noticed it on the ‘witness’ section. It’s not a major problem but it’s a bit strange. You have to click on the posters name and find out where he/she posted recently to find it.
      Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Originally posted by barnflatwyngarde View Post

Yeah, me too.

Quite ironic I suppose!
        Odd that Packer is not listed though...I fabricate an entry in my notebook to fix this.

Sergeant Priestnall

Comment

Originally posted by mpriestnall View Post

Odd that Packer is not listed though...I fabricate an entry in my notebook to fix this.

Sergeant Priestnall
          Nice one Mr P!

Comment

This appears to have occurred again, this time in the Victims sub-group.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	97
Size:	38.9 KB
ID:	825886

To find Darryl Kenyon's post, one has to go into the Victims section, then search to find the thread where the poster's name and time correspond (like this):

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	98
Size:	14.1 KB
ID:	825887

I've seen this sort of thing occur from time to time as well.

- Jeff​​

Comment

I noticed this issue the other day Jeff but it was a post by Trevor. It’s not a big issue of course but it’s a bit weird.

It’s currently happening with a post from George.
              Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
                I noticed this issue the other day Jeff but it was a post by Trevor. It’s not a big issue of course but it’s a bit weird.

It’s currently happening with a post from George.
                Yah, it crops up from time to time. Doesn't seem limited to any particular "sub-topic", as your OP was in the Suspects area, this one is in the Victims area, and so forth. Somehow the main area update seems to lose the link to the specific sub-thread and so doesn't show the title anymore, but still has access to the most recent poster, time, and date information.

Sort of like my own memory - some things get retrieved, others are lost forever. ha ha

- Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by JeffHamm View Post

Yah, it crops up from time to time. Doesn't seem limited to any particular "sub-topic", as your OP was in the Suspects area, this one is in the Victims area, and so forth. Somehow the main area update seems to lose the link to the specific sub-thread and so doesn't show the title anymore, but still has access to the most recent poster, time, and date information.

Sort of like my own memory - some things get retrieved, others are lost forever. ha ha

- Jeff
                  Tech is witchcraft Jeff.
                  Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Working...
                  X