Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who would I contact to possibly contribute content to Casebook

Hello everyone,
    I've got a large amount of James Kelly-related content that I would like to submit to Casebook. At one point I was hoping to write a book on Kelly, but circumstances have changed and I feel I'd rather just put the transcriptions, maps, and other information out for everyone to explore. Could anyone provide the contact information for whoever might be in charge of adding content so I can reach out and see if they are at all interested. Thanks!
    Cheers,

Ryan Miller

Originally posted by Ryan_Miller View Post
    Hello everyone,
    I've got a large amount of James Kelly-related content that I would like to submit to Casebook. At one point I was hoping to write a book on Kelly, but circumstances have changed and I feel I'd rather just put the transcriptions, maps, and other information out for everyone to explore. Could anyone provide the contact information for whoever might be in charge of adding content so I can reach out and see if they are at all interested. Thanks!

Pleaae write that book!

The Baron

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan_Miller View Post
      Hello everyone,
      You could try a pm to JMenges Ryan
      Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Working...
      X