Bloody Technology!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by erobitha View Post

Trust me it is the settings on your modem not allowing the Mac device on. It happens all the time.
    Thanks Erobitha. I still don’t understand though as I’m accessing the internet fine from my pad through that hub. I’m sure that you’re right though. I’ll ask my brother to have a look.
    Last edited by Herlock Sholmes; 06-07-2021, 07:38 PM.
    Regards

Herlock

“All conspiracy theories are the product of the subconscious attempt of an ignorant yet creative mind to counteract the fear of the unknown with the tales of fantasy.” Abhijit Naskar.

“Conspiracy theorists, she knew, were paranoid by definition, and usually with good reason - they were indeed being watched, largely because they were standing on an upturned bucket, haranguing the sheeple with their wingnut delusions.” Mick Herron.

”The most confused you will ever get is when you try to convince your heart and spirit of something your mind knows is a lie.” Shannon L. Alder.

Comment

After 30 minutes on an HP helpline my printer problem is sorted (touch wood)

Thanks for the help and suggestions all.
      Regards

Herlock

“All conspiracy theories are the product of the subconscious attempt of an ignorant yet creative mind to counteract the fear of the unknown with the tales of fantasy.” Abhijit Naskar.

“Conspiracy theorists, she knew, were paranoid by definition, and usually with good reason - they were indeed being watched, largely because they were standing on an upturned bucket, haranguing the sheeple with their wingnut delusions.” Mick Herron.

”The most confused you will ever get is when you try to convince your heart and spirit of something your mind knows is a lie.” Shannon L. Alder.

Comment

Working...
      X