Other Mysteies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sherlock Holmes View Post
    Do you guys focus on historical mysteries that aren't Jack the Ripper on this thread or can I ask for help looking into something a little more modern

Anything Sherlock.

Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Do you guys focus on historical mysteries that aren't Jack the Ripper on this thread or can I ask for help looking into something a little more modern
      Don't see why not, just start a thread in Other Mystery's. Assuming there isn't one already.
      Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

Looking for help regarding an Australian case the as yet unsolved murders of 6 women aged between 14 and 75 in the Tynong North and Frankston areas of Victoria

kind regards
        Mr Holmes

Comment

Looking for help regarding an Australian case the as yet unsolved murders of 6 women aged between 14 and 75 in the Tynong North and Frankston areas of Victoria

kind regards
          Mr Holmes
          There is not much to say in regard to these murders. The murders took place between May 1980 and October 1981. The victims' bodies were dumped in scrub near Tynong North and Frankston. The victims were known to be on foot and were intending to take public transport. Some of them may have been hitchhiking.

The police called in retired detectives a couple of years ago to re-examine the cold cases but nothing has come of the new investigations. There are six $1 million rewards on offer. The chief suspect denies committing the murders and has never been charged.
          Why a four-year-old child could understand this report! Run out and find me a four-year-old child, I can't make head or tail of it.

Comment

I know that I'm trying to solve the case not for the money that money doesn't matter but it is a very pretty little intellectual problem

kind regards
            Mr Holmes

Comment

Working...
            X