Contacting Admin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contacting Admin

What is the best/most appropriate way to message Admin?

Is it via a Private Message to Admin?

Originally posted by barnflatwyngarde View Post
    What is the best/most appropriate way to message Admin?

Is it via a Private Message to Admin?
    I suppose it would depend upon the issue. There's that "report post" button (which seems to have become the "flag" button with the new software) to bring objectionable posts to the attention of the admins, but I'm sure you were aware of that.

The staff page has
    I am available for television, radio and print interviews, and often work as an historical consultant for documentaries, film projects, and other media products. If you would like to contact me, you may do so via email at spryder@casebook.org.
    which doesn't specify that the email is only for those purposes, but that seems kind of implied.
    The media relations page has
    Casebook: Jack the Ripper has been featured in numerous print and television media across the globe. If you are interested in featuring our site in your publication, please contact us at inquiries_media@casebook.org.

We have also been heavily involved in a number of print and television projects. Some of our past work has been shown on The Discovery Channel, Showtime Networks and The History Channel. If you are interested in historical advice/research for your television/print production, please contact us at inquiries_media@casebook.org.

All other public relations and miscellaneous requests should be directed toward Stephen P. Ryder at inquiries@casebook.org.
    If none of these cover your specific reason for contacting the Admin, then I'd probably start with a PM, and if there's no sign that it was seen after a few days, I'd go on to inquiries@casebook.org as a "miscellaneous request".
    - Ginger

Comment

Barn, there's a contact us link at the foot of the page - you could try that.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
        Barn, there's a contact us link at the foot of the page - you could try that.
        Oh, for Pete's sake. I didn't even notice :/
        - Ginger

Comment

Doh!

Neither did I.

Comment

Oops, I forgot to say thanks folks.

Comment

Doh!

Neither did I.
              Pull your finger out Barn
              Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Apologies Herlock, life got in the road.

I will remove the aforementioned digit and message Admin shortly.

Honest!

Comment

Apologies Herlock, life got in the road.

I will remove the aforementioned digit and message Admin shortly.

Honest!
                  Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Working...
                  X