Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post counts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Post counts

    Iíve probably missed some information here but does anyone know why the post counts arenít changing? To be honest Iíve only just noticed
    Regards

    Herlock






    "There is nothing more deceptive than an obvious fact!"

  • #2
    Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
    Iíve probably missed some information here but does anyone know why the post counts arenít changing? To be honest Iíve only just noticed
    Some sub forums, pub talk be8ng one, donít count.
    G U T

    There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by GUT View Post
      Some sub forums, pub talk be8ng one, donít count.
      Ahh, that explains it. Cheers GUT
      Regards

      Herlock






      "There is nothing more deceptive than an obvious fact!"

      Comment


      • #4
        GUT would that include threads like the Ďacquiring a Victorian diaryí one? I just checked out of curiosity and noticed that neither David Orsam or Cazís post counts have changed. Itís not important...I just wondered if there was a technical issue?
        Regards

        Herlock






        "There is nothing more deceptive than an obvious fact!"

        Comment


        • #5
          Maybe their post counts stopped because it has been groundhog day on that thread for a considerable time?
          Best Wishes,
          Hunter
          ____________________________________________

          When evidence is not to be had, theories abound. Even the most plausible of them do not carry conviction- London Times Nov. 10.1888

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
            GUT would that include threads like the Ďacquiring a Victorian diaryí one? I just checked out of curiosity and noticed that neither David Orsam or Cazís post counts have changed. Itís not important...I just wondered if there was a technical issue?
            No. That should count, but you do realise the count changes on old posts?
            G U T

            There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

            Comment


            • #7
              Just checked mine increased when I made each of these posts
              G U T

              There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Hunter View Post
                Maybe their post counts stopped because it has been groundhog day on that thread for a considerable time?
                Regards

                Herlock






                "There is nothing more deceptive than an obvious fact!"

                Comment


                • #9
                  Cheers GUT. I thought that those pesky Freemasons had infiltrated the Forum
                  Regards

                  Herlock






                  "There is nothing more deceptive than an obvious fact!"

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X