Blanket Ban on Discussing Politics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blanket Ban on Discussing Politics

You know how it is. Dirty people with their dirty thoughts come over onto your pristine shores, and before you know it, they're befouling your once immaculate land with their dirty, dirty ideology and you have to look at them, day in and day out, spreading their filth, all over your once clean, white and bright cities. If only there was something that could be done.... like kicking them back to where they came from.

You know how you feel about brown people? That's how I feel about you. And your politics. And the more you spout your bullshit on my boards, the less I want you here. The difference is, unlike you, I have the power. So. As to promote peaceful coexistence, you get to stay, as long as you keep your thoughts, opinions, and beliefs to yourself and stop infecting my living room with your mentally diseased nonsense.

So be quiet. Or go back to where you came from.

No more discussion of politics. Not American, Not British. Not Anything. I am tired of it all. Don't like it? I don't care. Leave. Isn't that the mantra? This is my country. Don't like it? Go home. Nobody is forcing you stay here.

Once again: Politics is OFF the table. Zero discussion. Zero tolerance. Find something else to rant incoherently about.

Working...
X