Updates to the Rules...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updates to the Rules...

We will be updating the Rules to amend them to give new instruction on how to report posts and other functions that are now different, soon. Until then, one specific change needs to be added now: As we are allowing Avatars now, please be advised that Avatars need to conform to the following basic principles: Nothing gory, nothing misogynistic or objectifying of women, or in any way offensive. We aren't a gore/splatter-site. Nothing blood-dripping, bosom-heaving, splatterfest-ish.
    Last edited by Admin; 01-29-2019, 12:19 PM.

Party pooper!
    Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

I know. We totally suck. We'll manage to live with ourselves.

Comment

When did "bosom-heaving" become a bad thing?

c.d.

Comment

Blimey, that was a close shave!

11.25 :

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Bosom-heaving is the very essence of Ripper movies.
            Never believe anything until it has been officially denied.

Comment

Nothing was ever as gory as my first view of the MJK photo. I wonder if we ever do discover Jack, will his picture lead to a new generation of bedwetters?

Comment

Originally posted by Busy Beaver View Post
                Nothing was ever as gory as my first view of the MJK photo. I wonder if we ever do discover Jack, will his picture lead to a new generation of bedwetters?
                I've always thought the stand-up photo of Catherine Eddowes is more disturbing. Kelly's is horrifying, but so over the top it seems unreal.

Comment

Working...
                X