Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Say Something Rude About the Person Posting Above You!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GUT View Post
    Back at ya, think they're a GUTless pack of wooses

Man, you must have been searching hours in your 50 word smartass dictionary before finding those 2 words, gutless and woose.

Comment

Originally posted by Hercule Poirot View Post
      Man, you must have been searching hours in your 50 word smartass dictionary before finding those 2 words, gutless and woose.
      What the heck is a dicshary
      G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda View Post
        If it's dumb people you want to insult, take a look in the mirror.
        Amanda
        Been there done that

Clever play on words: a man duh!

Comment

Originally posted by Pcdunn View Post
          That's right, he has. Unfortunately, it's not that good a prank on me because I already know what it is slang for!B-)

Natasha, I think your boyfriend Boris is calling you, unless that is a moose instead!
          That moose is your hubby

Comment

Originally posted by Natasha View Post
            That moose is your hubby
            Are you aware, Natasha, that the kind of comment you just made is the reason why they pay women less than men?

Comment

Hey Herk! your mustache is gone slack
              Sink the Bismark

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Corduroy View Post
                Hey Herk! your mustache is gone slack
                At least I got a real one. You keep pulling your nose hair out and not only pretend it's a mustache but also comb it over your head to hide your baldness. Now listen guys, where do you think Roy's curly chest hair come from?

Comment

Are you aware, Natasha, that the kind of comment you just made is the reason why they pay women less than men?
                  Well, I'm a freelancer, and you wouldn't be able to afford my rates
                  Last edited by Natasha; 05-20-2015, 03:52 PM.

Comment

Well, I'm a freelancer, and you wouldn't be able to afford my rates
                    Oh! High rates? That means you're the kind of expert wearing nylons, garters and carry a whip whenever you have something to say like "On your knees beast, if you want an answer". LOL

Comment

Oh! High rates? That means you're the kind of expert wearing nylons, garters and carry a whip whenever you have something to say like "On your knees beast, if you want an answer". LOL
                      I wouldn't be seen dead in nylon yuk, silk all the way! Though I hear you are partial to wearing them on your head, you need to I guess, it makes walking past reflective surfaces easier

Comment

I wouldn't be seen dead in nylon yuk, silk all the way! Though I hear you are partial to wearing them on your head, you need to I guess, it makes walking past reflective surfaces easier
                        Actually I do wear something over my face. I'm so brilliant, I would otherwise blind everyone around me with the shine of my intelligence which obviously you wouldn't be able to do for one simple reason: You keep believing the 3 digit number of 130 your shrink sent you is your IQ but it's actually the volume of your brain in millimeters.

Comment

Just a parenthesis. I can't believe we're doing this. It's so mean, nasty.

Comment

Just a parenthesis. I can't believe we're doing this. It's so mean, nasty.

And bloody good fun, 'cause no one is being or taking it serious.
                            G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
                              And bloody good fun, 'cause no one is being or taking it serious.
                              What do you mean 'no one is being...serious'. I was.

Comment

What do you mean 'no one is being...serious'. I was.
                                Let's face it Monsieur Poirot, you're always serious....far too serious mon ami

Comment

Working...
                                X