Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tennessee Lawmakers Say Kissing and Holding Hands Are "Gateway Sexual Activities"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tennessee Lawmakers Say Kissing and Holding Hands Are "Gateway Sexual Activities"

c.d.

Damn straight they are, if you know how to pick your girls. Otherwise, they're just gateways to an expensive dinner and a set of blue boys. Sounds like them Tennessee lawmakers know how to get their game on.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

Damn!

And I just thought sharin' a six pack and bringin' a jar of Vaseline was a gateway sexual activity.

Round these parts a girl's ready when she's a willin' ta swap snuff with ya.
      Best Wishes,
      Hunter

When evidence is not to be had, theories abound. Even the most plausible of them do not carry conviction- London Times Nov. 10.1888

Comment

Makes me wish that the parents of the Tennessee lawmakers had never held hands.

Comment

LOL. A good one as usual, Grave.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

P.S. We must be neighbors, Hunter!

Comment

Sometimes I despair of this place. I guess that means no more proms.
            The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

I guess Kosminski must have spent a lot of time holding his own hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter View Post
                And I just thought sharin' a six pack and bringin' a jar of Vaseline was a gateway sexual activity.
                Round these parts a girl's ready when she's a willin' ta swap snuff with ya.
                And I just thought that Cris was more familiar with venison, horses, taxidermy, and catchin' fish then lettin' it go than with females.
                Round these parts (in continental Europe) a girl's ready when she's a willin' ta swap eye contact with ya. Nobody gets anything blue over here. (Well, maybe the face.)

Originally posted by Robert View Post
                I guess Kosminski must have spent a lot of time holding his own hand.
                Lol.

PS.: Holding hands is kinda lame.
                Best regards,
                Maria

Comment

Originally posted by mariab View Post
                  And I just thought that Cris was more familiar with venison, horses, taxidermy, and catchin' fish then lettin' it go than with females.
                  Maria,

A fishin' trip can be a good ploy if ya play it right. No one would ever suspect... 'specially dealin' with country girls.
                  See, round these parts they's only two things that smell like fish...
                  And one of 'em is fish.
                  Best Wishes,
                  Hunter

When evidence is not to be had, theories abound. Even the most plausible of them do not carry conviction- London Times Nov. 10.1888

Comment

Well I've stopped fishing since I was a teen, but will do it again if necessary and I still eat all the fish in the world, which I know is lots of hypocrisy.

Originally posted by Hunter View Post
                    See, round these parts they's only two things that smell like fish... And one of 'em is fish.
                    I totally knew you'd say that. One of your standard jokes.
                    Best regards,
                    Maria

Comment

I wonder if this means that mittens would be considered birth control in Tennessee
                      “Sans arme, sans violence et sans haine”

Comment

So according to these buffoons if a child holds a parents hand it's a 'gateway sexual activity'?

Comment

This is the same logic used in the marijuana debate.

The VAST majority of people who have had sex have first kissed!

Comment

Should we not ban sitting on chairs?

Roger (Dudley Moore) has just arrived back home from school when his father (Peter Cook) wants a word with him ... A sketch from Not Only But Also.

Comment

Working...
                            X