An eye to the future???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An eye to the future???

What is this thingy (a MUST have etc etc ) for Ripperologists---------- yeh yeh yeh...Is it me???? Limited edition of 100 ----------Info?

It looks nice----but yep OK...............

Suz xx
    'Would you like to see my African curiosities?'

Eh???

Comment

Spotted on ebay the other day!

Comment

What's this about, Suzi?
        "What our ancestors would really be thinking, if they were alive today, is: "Why is it so dark in here?"" From Pyramids by Sir Terry Pratchett, a British National Treasure.

Comment

Haven't got a clue!- will check it out again when I get home!

Comment

Hanney! Arrange and express your thoughts in a logical sequence, you utterly foolish boy!

Take fifty lines!

HSQ, MA

Comment

It might be this: http://cgi.ebay.com/CRIME-AND-THE-PS...3286.m20.l1116

If not, the auction that Suzi was talking about ended.

Mr Q, don't be so hard, you mean thing!

Comment

Blimey, for anyone out there that enjoys old radio Mystery, this is the thing for you: http://cgi.ebay.com/CLOCK-WHISTLER-M...3286.m63.l1177 (It came up in a search for "eye to the future ripperologists must have".)
                Last edited by Lyn; 11-18-2008, 05:43 AM.

Comment

This site's good :

Over 12,000 old time radio shows you can listen to for free. We add about 100 more every week.

Comment

An Eye to the Future

An Eye to the Future, ISBN 0 9524586 1 6, by David & Patricia Cory of Aylsham, Norfolk was privately printed in 1994 and is a 'necessary' only for the Ripper completist. It consists of 79 typescript pages on heavy cream stock, plus a red card covered 'supplement' with various enclosures and illustrations. The whole is bound by red ribbon through two punched holes and enclosed in a cream textured folder. It looks at the victims, the then popular suspects and evolves a Masonic conspiracy theory. There are question and answer pages to be completed by the reader. I received my copy in the mid 90s -

Click image for larger version

Name:	eye1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	32.2 KB
ID:	655288
                    SPE

Treat me gently I'm a newbie.

Comment

Thanks Stewart- I thought I'd lost what remains of the plot there!!!! It looks lovely but as you say- only for a 'completist' I reckon

Cheers

Suzi xx

Comment

Read more abaht it, Page 129, in the A-Z (which, I'd have to say, is an invaluable publication that appears to be owned only by a minority of contributors to these boards).

Anyway, it's utter rot. (Eye to The Future, that is; not the A-Z)

Cheers,

Graham
                        We are suffering from a plethora of surmise, conjecture and hypothesis. - Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure Of Silver Blaze

Comment

CRIPES Mr Q that's the CATs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all I need to do is work out some speakers here in the dorm!!!!!

Coooooooooo better than Radio Luxembourg with a torch!!

SERIOUSLY- Excellent Ta!!!!!!

Hanney Mnr (aka Suz xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

Comment

Hanney, by all means listen to the radio but do not be late for rising bell next morning, then prayers, breakfast and Latin construe.

HSQ, MA

Comment

Post Mortem Books auctioned a copy of this book on eBay this afternoon. It went for about 50 quid which isn't bad, I suppose, considering how seldom one comes up for sale.

Comment

Working...
                              X