The Zodiac Killer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Zodiac Killer

Might as well start this now, given the recent developments. Has anyone seen this: http://cbs13.com/crime/zodiac.killer....2.805799.html? Thoughts? Personally, I think Dennis Kaufman is a publicity-seeking fraud but for some reason the FBI is actually taking him seriously.
    Feel free to add me as a friend on Facebook. PM me for the link.

if true its amazing

Comment

We've been down this road before so I'll wait for the DNA, palm print and ballistics match.
      This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

I smell a monkey suit in a freezer...

Comment

Interesting.

I am skeptical about his claims (I think he even posted them here before the crash) but I am going to follow this to see what the DNA test show.

<gos back into lurking>

Comment

Little bit of ftrack here perhaps,but last weekend bought a copy of Zodiac by r. graysmith in a second hand bookshop....was signed by r.graysmith 1976 i think......it just so happened that after coming out the bookshop (in workington) I bumped into Ricky Tomlinson( a minor/major tv celebrity here) so i got his autograph ,and as the only thing I had for him to sign was the zodiac book,I an m now the proud owner of "zodiac" signed by both the author And ricky tomlinson ..unique huh?..no its not for sale.......yet

Comment

It'll be interesting to see what the results are

Dougie you mean that guy from The Office (UK)

Comment

[QUOTE=belinda;39157]It'll be interesting to see what the results are

Same here.

Esther

Comment

been thinking this over it has a "too good to be true"feel to it ,like the ripper diary.

Comment

Things like this emerge all the time. Ignore it, it had to be Arthur Leigh whatshisname.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkPassenger View Post
                      Things like this emerge all the time. Ignore it, it had to be Arthur Leigh whatshisname.
                      arthur leigh allen ,if he didn`t do it then he knew who did.yes i know the dna did not match but i think they said he did not lick his own envelopes so the dna wouldn`t match.
                      Last edited by Doppelganger; 09-04-2008, 12:49 AM.

Comment

Not to mention...

Originally posted by Doppelganger View Post
                        arthur leigh allen ,if he didn`t do it then he knew who did.yes i know the dna did not match but i think they said he did not lick his own envelopes so the dna wouldn`t match.
                        Not to mention that he probably used someone's severed fingers to put those prints all over the taxi.

Comment

Originally posted by jdrake View Post
                          Not to mention that he probably used someone's severed fingers to put those prints all over the taxi.
                          lol ,funny i was referring to the cold case files show on the zodiac.

Comment

Originally posted by Doppelganger View Post
                            lol ,funny i was referring to the cold case files show on the zodiac.
                            I didn't watch the Cold Case Files show. I was just saying what I heard someone say that Robert Graysmith is now saying.

Sometimes I pity him. He's so married to his theory that Allen was Zodiac that he makes up ridiculous reasons that try to prove it even though DNA and fingerprints cleared him.

Sounds like a few Ripperologists that I heard of, now that I think about it

Comment

just like the ripper ,long on theory but short on proof.

Comment

Working...
                              X