X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
    Hi HarryD
    anyone can lose their temper.

My take is that after spending considerable time and money on Stride, and she still refusing to accompany him to a secluded spot he simply lost his temper and attacked her.
    Hi Abby,

The reason I don't think Stride was killed by BS man is that a direct assault in front of witnesses is inconsistent with JtR's MO. I agree that he may have spent significant time with Stride, trying to lure her to a planned location, and he may be the suspect seen by Marshall, Brown or PC Smith-or a combination of the three- but I think that he possibly caught her unawares by calmly and stealthily following her into Duttfield's Yard after he failed to persuade her to go with him: Stride may have entered the Yard because of an assignation with someone from the club, who she may have missed because she arrived late, i.e. if the intended meet was outside the club, such as by the gates; or she may arranged to meet this person by the side door.
    Last edited by John G; 04-23-2015, 02:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
      Hi batman
      Exactly.

I mean we have a suspect described at both murder scenes as wearing a peaked cap, who is interrupted while attacking the first victim by a jew with a "heavy jewish appearance" , who calls the man a jewish slur "lipski!", who then may have been almost caught red handed by another jew with same victim before he could finish.

Then hes seen by three jews with the second victim and her bloody apron is subsequently found directly under anti semetic graffiti.

And Most of the police think the graffiti's purpose is to cast suspicion on the jews.

the pieces of the puzzle are there, and its not even a particularly difficult one.
      Hello Abby,

How does the killer know that he has been seen by three Jews?

c.d.

Comment

• Originally posted by c.d. View Post
        Hello Abby,

c.d.
        It's not a matter of how he knows. All it has to be is he THINKS he was seen by Jews.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dane_F View Post
          It's not a matter of how he knows. All it has to be is he THINKS he was seen by Jews.
          Well he was probably seen by a lot of people that night why single out the Jews? If he was willing to take a chance that he might be seen writing the graffiti, the message must have been mighty urgent and something he desperately needed to get off his chest. What he wrote hardly even comes up to the level of an insult let alone something like death to all Jews.

c.d.

Comment

Hello Abby,

c.d.
            Ill go further than that and do them all:

Schwartz-he yells lipski at him, and abberline said the he had a heavy Jewish appearance.

Diemshitz- someone clippity cloppity into the IMWC is probably a Jew.

Lawendes and co- he was close to them, they were making negative remarks about him. Something about their voice, or the way they looked or where they just came from might have done it.
            And they were Jewish weren't they?

But really, the lipski incident is all that's really needed to make my previous point, the rest is just gravy.
            "Is all that we see or seem
            but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
            quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

Well he was probably seen by a lot of people that night why single out the Jews? If he was willing to take a chance that he might be seen writing the graffiti, the message must have been mighty urgent and something he desperately needed to get off his chest. What he wrote hardly even comes up to the level of an insult let alone something like death to all Jews.

c.d.
              Because he felt it was Jews that interrupted him. You're just talking in circles now.

Anyway, the point was the apron, the GSG gives us context for it. Did he really NEED to write death to all Jews after he just pulled someone's intestines out and sprayed them all over the ground?

Comment

• menorah

Hello CD.

"How does the killer know that he has been seen by three Jews?"

Perhaps they were walking about holding menorahs? (heh-heh)

Cheers.
                LC

Comment

• gravy without meat

Hello Abby.

"But really, the Lipski incident is all that's really needed to make my previous point, the rest is just gravy."

Hmm, in which case, you may need to find some meat for it--none, where BSM is concerned.

Cheers.
                  LC

Comment

• Hi John

Originally posted by John G View Post
                    The reason I don't think Stride was killed by BS man is that a direct assault in front of witnesses is inconsistent with JtR's MO.
                    In front of witnesses ? Which witnesses ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Guy View Post
                      Hi John

In front of witnesses ? Which witnesses ?
                      Hi Jon,

Schwartz and Pipeman.

Comment

• Originally posted by John G View Post
                        Hi Jon,

Schwartz and Pipeman.
                        Cheers John

But BS Man wasn`t aware of Schwartz till he`d already thrown her about and Schwartz was alongside him.

Did BS Man see Pipeman? Schwartz didn`t notice him until he had crossed the street.

I`d say BS Man didn`t know he was been watched as he approached Stride.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Guy View Post
                          Cheers John

But BS Man wasn`t aware of Schwartz till he`d already thrown her about and Schwartz was alongside him.

Did BS Man see Pipeman? Schwartz didn`t notice him until he had crossed the street.

I`d say BS Man didn`t know he was been watched as he approached Stride.
                          Hello Jon,

Possibly. However, as the Evening News opined, after Kelly's murder, " As women of this sort are now on the alert in Whitechapel, we may infer that the assassin must appeal to them in some way that disarm s their suspicion. And, of course. Dr Bond believed Kelly was probably asleep when she was attacked. To my mind, this suggests a far more subtle and cunning personality than demonstrated by a street thug like BS man.

BS man is also incompatible with the cachous argument: why would Stride become relaxed enough to calmly take out and eat that cachous in the presence of a brute who had just assaulted her?

I think it far more likely that her killer lured her into the Yard, which may have been used for purposes of solicitation, or stealthily followed her in.

Comment

• JtR rarely killed without anybody noticing something.

Nichols was found maybe still barely alive, although unconscious and dying. JtR likely exited when he saw the witnesses coming.

Chapman fell against the fence while her neighbour was in the yard who heard her say 'no' with a slump. He thought nothing of it.

Stride was attacked in view of Schwartz by JtR who cried out Lipski.

Eddowes was seen with a man with her hand on his chest. It is likely a beat officer's beam of light didn't extend far enough to have seen JtR in the process of killing Eddowes.

We have two witnesses seeing one-two people with MJK on the night/morning before she was killed.

We have loads of witnesses enough to put together a general idea of a very common looking man in his earlier years. Peaked cap. Moustached. 5' 6''. Stout. Good length dark jacket.

JtR wasn't very quiet about picking and killing a victim. However he was silent in that he was able to get away very quickly. I think he just lived near the centre of all this activity and was home within a few minutes.

Stride's murder location is important for those interested in the Torso murders plus we have two good suspects living within a stones throw of each.
                            Bona fide canonical and then some.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dane_F View Post
                              Because he felt it was Jews that interrupted him. You're just talking in circles now.

Anyway, the point was the apron, the GSG gives us context for it. Did he really NEED to write death to all Jews after he just pulled someone's intestines out and sprayed them all over the ground?
                              Exactly Dane
                              I would also just add that there is a good chance he had a general dislike for jews even before the night of the double events.

Its well known that anti-semetic feeling was running high in the east end at the time.

-Edgar Allan Poe

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

• Originally posted by lynn cates View Post
                                Hello Abby.

"But really, the Lipski incident is all that's really needed to make my previous point, the rest is just gravy."

Hmm, in which case, you may need to find some meat for it--none, where BSM is concerned.

Cheers.
                                LC
                                Hi Lynn
                                Like Sheeps meat perhaps? ; ) Just kidding.
                                I actually just re-read your article, and while I still find it improbable, its an interesting idea, and enjoyed the read.

In terms of BSM we've discussed it to death. I'll just say I think its probable he was strides killer and the ripper (peaked cap suspect and all that).

-Edgar Allan Poe

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

Working...
                                X