• Originally posted by Pirate Jack
    I am working with Paul Begg on a script
    Somebody pinch me.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

• Whatever?

Originally posted by Pirate Jack View Post
      If I was taking advice that was incorrect then you would have an arguement.
      Clearly, as I supposed, Dan had made an error. I was fairly certain he had. But I am simply not stupid enough to make that claim on a public message board without being certain...I therefore traveled to London, which was witnessed by a number of people who post on these boards, and asked if this information was correct..?
      Which quite clearly it was NOT. I think we have established that.
      So yes I have been quite aware that Dan Norder was incorrect all along..as he is obviously incorrect with his critisisms about Paul Beggs Book on another thread.
      However you are making alot of asumptions that are incorrect....
      Whatever you think of me, I have a burning passion, that passion (strangely like Mr Frogs) goes back to the 1970's when barlow and watts made their television series about Jack the Ripper. That was the first program I watched..but I'd grown up with the stories from source...my nan was a Parnell..ironic really...)
      I am working with Paul Begg on a script...I'm very excited about it..a script that actually has something to say about Jack the Ripper, not the bollocks that you've seen on TV before...even those productions that were taken from MY ideas and destroyed....
      There has never been a proper television series on JtR never..I have a burning ambission to make that series stewart and i dont suggest you patronize me because I may be many things but I'm not stupid.
      If making that series requires me to interveiw Dan Norder, I will do that, because good journalism is abouyt putting both arguements..
      Which I intend to do..
      That because as far as I am concerned this story is bigger than any individual. I intend to get it right. If you'd sooner back Ruggie Media or Atlantic thats up to you. But I will take you seriously and I actually understand what is being talked about..
      Do you really think any other TV producer does..??
      Bollocks I guess I've blown it with you, and that hurts because I really do care...and a program without your input, wont be as good...that hurts
      I stand by my right to get things straight and I give that commitment to casebook that if I do get it together, it will be the best ....
      Jeff
      Whatever is all this about?

My posts have nothing whatsoever to do with your perceived dispute with Dan Norder and it is none of my business. I have been trying to bring some clarity and received a totally uncalled for response from you. Nor has it anything to do with criticisms of Paul Begg's book - again none of my business - unless you wish me to comment on it.

I have made no assumptions that are incorrect here. Your 'burning passion' whatever it may be is no concern of mine. Mr. Frog - who he? If you are working on a script with Paul Begg that is your business, not mine and I really do not wish to know about it. I don't think that I have stated that you are stupid, merely that you are arguing about things that you really don't understand. And that is true as a reading of what you post will show. Whatever do the references to Ruggie Media and Atlantic mean???

Yes, what you have posted really does not impress me at all and you do need to take a close look at your manners. Perhaps a cold shower might help, or a little thought before posting.
      SPE

Treat me gently I'm a newbie.

Comment

• This script, does it have anything to do with Sickert? Just curious.
        "The human eye is a wonderful device. With a little effort, it can fail to see even the most glaring injustice." - Quellcrist Falconer
        "Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem" - Johannes Clauberg

Comment

• Originally posted by JSchmidt View Post
          This script, does it have anything to do with Sickert? Just curious.
          NO! it has bloody sweet FA to do with Sickert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(oh I do love casebook ) even Stewarts pomposs ramblings

Thats me off his christmas card list....

Comment

• And here we go again. Jeff's tries to defend Cornwell and Begg by harping on a single mistake I made (which doesn't even change the overall situation) while ignoring all of the evidence posted by multiple people of just a few of the many mistakes Cornwell and Begg made.. not to mention all the mistakes Jeff made earlier in this thread.

Some people just can't play fair or honest, I guess. But then it's clear now that this isn't even about Cornwell, it's about Jeff being used by Begg to launch attacks on other people in the field which he's too cowardly to make on his own.

Dan Norder
            Ripper Notes: The International Journal for Ripper Studies
            Web site: www.RipperNotes.com - Email: dannorder@gmail.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan Norder View Post
              And here we go again. Jeff's tries to defend Cornwell and Begg by harping on a single mistake I made (which doesn't even change the overall situation) while ignoring all of the evidence posted by multiple people of just a few of the many mistakes Cornwell and Begg made.. not to mention all the mistakes Jeff made earlier in this thread.

Some people just can't play fair or honest, I guess. But then it's clear now that this isn't even about Cornwell, it's about Jeff being used by Begg to launch attacks on other people in the field which he's too cowardly to make on his own.
              No Dan Its very simple

You got it wrong..You made a mistake..

Like you always get it wrong...

Because you are carrying out a personal vendetta..

And however you worm, twist and crawl you will not getting out of the simple fact that you F**k up..

Whether I got the information to prove you wrong from Paul Begg
              God or Mahamid..at the end of the day, you got it wrong didnt you?

And now your wining its NOt fair..well life isnt fair Dan..

Begg simply out smarted you again..you have been shown on casebook for what you are... a charletten..

Dan Norder lost but even now he cant admit hes wrong..

I beleive Sickert would say Ha Ha Ha

Comment

• Well, I hate to be the one to jump into the middle of this, but really this has gone on too long. Could you confine your posts on this thread to discussion of Sickert and Cornwell, please? There are other threads for discussion of who's polite, who's rude, and who's worthy of being listened to.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stewart P Evans View Post
                  It wasn't intended as a compliment.

I didn't realise that Paul Begg was an expert on watermarks.

Don't try to kid me.

And as you are into taking advice, my advice to you is don't get involved in complex arguments until you are competent enough to conduct them off your own bat.
                  And clearly I've never stated Paul Begg was an expert on Water marks, I simply ask Paul if Dans statement about the A Pirie watermark was correct.

He informed me it was NOT and Pionted me in the direction of the correct solution...which I have given to you all...

sounds to me like some people have a problem with losing?

as to complex arguments..dont patronize me..I cant spell, i'm not stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Christine View Post
                    Well, I hate to be the one to jump into the middle of this, but really this has gone on too long. Could you confine your posts on this thread to discussion of Sickert and Cornwell, please? There are other threads for discussion of who's polite, who's rude, and who's worthy of being listened to.
                    Who gives an F about Sickert and Corwell..have you not been following this thread?

Comment

• I am with Christine here - enough is enough.
                      Stop this idiotic off topic nonsense and take it elsewhere.

Not that I am a big fan of Sickert or Patsy Cornball, but still - this is getting just plain tedious.

All the best
                      The Swedes are the Men that Will not Be Blamed for Nothing

Comment

• QUOTE=Glenn Lauritz Andersson;21305]r Patsy Cornball
                        All the best[/QUOTE]

Glenn this sought of personal atta[ck is exactly what this whole argument has been about..stop it..your better than this..your one of the indendants..

read the thread

My argument from the start has been for a sense of perspective..not using personal abuse..

If you dish it out..then you get it back..thats exactly what happen with PC's original fisty cuffs..

I said, she said, i said, she said ...

But when I suggested perhaps PC should be given a second Chance..I got stamped on..and when I stamped back by proving them all wrong..they couldn't handel it.....

Well as far as I am concerned, even though i Think shes talking Bo**cks..I am going to give Patricia a fair hearing..

and when she says the people on casebook are a bunch of Klingons, I'll have a very difficult time deffending that accusation..

Although I think its fair to piont out that it only apply's to the minority

Comment

• Originally posted by Pirate Jack View Post
                          Who gives an F about Sickert and Corwell..have you not been following this thread?
                          The person who started this thread, me, and who knows who else. Please take your discussion elsewhere. If people give "an F" about it, they will undoubtedly follow you.

Comment

Begg simply out smarted you again..you have been shown on casebook for what you are... a charletten..

Dan Norder lost but even now he cant admit hes wrong..
                            I have admitted that I was wrong on the thing that I was wrong on. Clearly you've got some other priorities other than what you claimed were your reasons for posting here.

Dan Norder
                            Ripper Notes: The International Journal for Ripper Studies
                            Web site: www.RipperNotes.com - Email: dannorder@gmail.com

Comment

NO! it has bloody sweet FA to do with Sickert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              So why are you cluttering this thread with it? I fail to see what this has anything to do with the topic of P. Cornwell's book.
                              Please take your vendetta somewhere else. It's getting old fast.
                              You managed to attack people who behaved rather polite even in the face of your increasingly spiteful and aggressive postings.
                              If I were you I'd be ashamed.
                              "The human eye is a wonderful device. With a little effort, it can fail to see even the most glaring injustice." - Quellcrist Falconer
                              "Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem" - Johannes Clauberg

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan Norder View Post
                                I have admitted that I was wrong on the thing that I was wrong on. Clearly you've got some other priorities other than what you claimed were your reasons for posting here.
                                OK lets see the real starting piont: Page 1

Very Simple, lets take a poll

A: She is a psychomaniac, attention craving person who has put almost as much money into proving that Sickert is the Ripper, or...

B: She is a beautiful woman who has exposed the Ripper...

I cant see Christines thread..although I'm sure she's a wonderful person...

I beieive that was the actual starting piont..which is fairly contencious in itself.

I beleive that I have demonstrated that for everyones huffing and puffing we will simply have to wait until Peter Bowers examinations are actually available to be discussed..

Which I understand that they will be soon..the delay due to copyright problems out of the control of Peter Bower..

Others of course have tried to prove me wrong and failed..

I apologuise if this has cause offence to anyone..but sometimes getting at the Truth..like getting at the Facts..can prove very stressfull..

Comment

Working...
                                X