Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Pierre;366608]
    Originally posted by Elamarna View Post

It is metaphorical. If he had written in normal English they would have caught him immediately on this occasion.

Regards, Pierre
    so its down to your interpretation yet again, why am I not surprised
    Last edited by Elamarna; 01-02-2016, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris2307uk View Post
      Pierre,

Were you not looking for your last bit of data 3 sets of new data ago?
      I thought it was 5.

But I still say horse twaddle.
      G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by Pierre View Post
        Hi,

I hardly dare to write this down.

Today I have been examining a data source from 1888. I have been looking at this very briefly before and I thought there was nothing specific about this source. But I made an analysis of it today - and it contains the full name of the person I think was the killer.

There is now hardly any doubt. I must have found him.

But I will not give his name before I have seen the last bit of data. I want to give you conclusive evidence.

Kind regards, Pierre

Dear dear Pierre.

PUT UP OR SHUT UP
        G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

so we have another new thread saying exactly what every other thread says

"i can't tell you yet"

for a moment i almost believed you had concrete evidence, but no nothing so clear, shame because i want to someone to find it.

why start another thread Pierre, surly you could have said this on any of your other threads?

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by John G View Post
            Hello Pierre,

I don't know if you've noticed but some of your posts have started to take on a Hitchcockian quality!
            Started??.??
            G U T

Comment

So it's worthless then.
              G U T

Comment

Hi all,

Here I some data....Pierre, in just 4 months, you have started 33 separate threads. I'm phoning The Guinness Book of Records!! That's not a compliment btw.....

That's about 8 a month, or 2 a week. Yes, I did the math. But remarkably, you have presented NOTHING. Zilch!! This gives everyone else an idea where your proposed theory lies....IN THE CLOUDS!

How can anyone take you seriously?

Respectfully

Nicole
                ---------------------------------------------------
                "We serial killers are your sons, we are your husbands, we are everywhere. And there will be more of your children dead tomorrow."
                - Ted Bundy

Comment

[QUOTE=Elamarna;366599]
                  Originally posted by Pierre View Post
                  [B]Hi,

" and it contains the full name of the person I think was the killer."

Pierre,

is this name written in normal English, or it it metaphorical?
                  [QUOTE=Pierre;366608]
                  Originally posted by Elamarna View Post

It is metaphorical. If he had written in normal English they would have caught him immediately on this occasion.

Regards, Pierre
                  Darn quote function.

Try again.

So it's worthless then, because it relies on your brilliance like the mile and MJKs room???
                  G U T

Comment

I have come to a conclusion regarding the use of metaphysics and or metaphorical language by the suspect Pierre has chosen. Scotland Yard made a serious error in this case - they should not have used Frederick Abberline.

Instead they should have used Henry Sidgewick or gone to Germany and asked the assistance of Friedrich Nietzche to review the evidence and all those marvelous letters to better come to some grasp of the complexities of the case.

Jeff

Comment

Unknown right?

I'm good at guessing!
                      Metaphorical? No problem!
                      Challenge accepted!

Found him, he goes by the name of:

sir purrnest meowington snugglebottom

I mean, come on! Look at the hideous mustache, he looks suspicious!

Enjoy!
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by JadenCollins; 01-02-2016, 03:55 PM.
                      “If I cannot bend heaven, I will raise hell.”

Comment

Originally posted by Mayerling View Post
                        I have come to a conclusion regarding the use of metaphysics and or metaphorical language by the suspect Pierre has chosen. Scotland Yard made a serious error in this case - they should not have used Frederick Abberline.

Instead they should have used Henry Sidgewick or gone to Germany and asked the assistance of Friedrich Nietzche to review the evidence and all those marvelous letters to better come to some grasp of the complexities of the case.

Jeff
                        My votes for Nietzche.

Or what about Joan (Joan was quizzical studied metaphysical science....)

As much sense as some else makes anyway (won't use his name or he might appear).
                        G U T

Comment

This is hilarious. I feel like I'm trapped in a Monty Python sketch. 😂

Comment

"I wish to complain...

Originally posted by MsWeatherwax View Post
                            This is hilarious. I feel like I'm trapped in a Monty Python sketch. 😂
                            ... This is a very silly thread!"
                            Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
                            ---------------
                            Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
                            ---------------

Comment

Originally posted by JadenCollins View Post
                              I'm good at guessing!
                              Metaphorical? No problem!
                              Challenge accepted!

Found him, he goes by the name of:

sir purrnest meowington snugglebottom

I mean, come on! Look at the hideous mustache, he looks suspicious!

Enjoy!
                              Suspiciously like Prater's cat, Diddles, 'cept Diddles was black so,
                              .....oh, silly me, of course...Diddles in disguise, with stripes on!
                              (Sounds almost like a Beatles song)
                              Regards, Jon S.

Comment

Originally posted by Pcdunn View Post
                                ... This is a very silly thread!"
                                Like most of the threads started by Pierre.
                                G U T

Comment

Working...
                                X