Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early Conference Photos

Hi all,

As you may know, we are are deep into another research project and are looking for photos of JtR Conferences. The response has already been heartening from a number of people (thanks!), but, as ever, the earlier events have proved elusive. So, we would very much like to hear from anyone who has even a single photo from:
    In the UK
    Norwich 1998
    Ipswich 1999
    Bournemouth

In the USA
    New Jersey 2000
    Baltimore 2002

If you can help with any of these conferences please contact one of us. Thanks in advance.

Jennifer Pegg
    Don Souden
    "To expose [the Senator] is rather like performing acts of charity among the deserving poor; it needs to be done and it makes one feel good, but it does nothing to end the problem."

Pix?? I Got Pix!

I'll go dig out a LOT of pix I took at the Norwich '98 conference.....Jeremy, Camille, Andy, Stewart, Rosie, Don, Adam, Paul...Begg AND Daniel...as well as assorted other miscreants. If ANY of you have a reason to be nervous about my sending these to Jen or Don, just make an offer!!! I accept ££ or $$......

Cheers to all, and I'll start scanning the photos, Jen.....

Judy

Comment

Hi Judy! Welcome back. Off-topic, I know. Sue me.

PHILIP
      Tour guides do it loudly in front of a crowd.

Comment

No Sue me!!!!!!!! I know ............somewhere.......Ive got some pics that I downloaded years ago......onto it
        Hi Judy too!
        'Would you like to see my African curiosities?'

Comment

Judy,

You're a star!

Don.
          "To expose [the Senator] is rather like performing acts of charity among the deserving poor; it needs to be done and it makes one feel good, but it does nothing to end the problem."

Comment

hello right back!

Hi, guys......thanks for the welcome back. And Don, not so much a STAR as someone who keeps every damn piece of paper that ever existed!! Am digging even as we speak....a whole ton of pix from Norwich. If you seek any of NJ or the early Baltimore conferences, you'll have to find 'em elsewhere. Not only do I avoid cameras like the bubonic plague, I never had any time to take pictures!!

Good to hear from you all.....

Cheers,

Judy

Comment

New Jersey Conference 2000

Don;

This morning I sent off to Chris George two large zip files, courtesy of Dave Yost, of photos both related to, or taken at the New Jersey 2000 conference.

There are heaps of photos there, and although I didn't manage to get around to labeling any of them individually, I'll be glad to help out with that should you need.

Lyn

Comment

Lyn,

that would be a great help, im sure

Jenni
                “be just and fear not”

Comment

Hey Gang,

if anyone knows of any Ipswich. Bournemouth, Blat 02 or 06 pics you wouldnt mind me and Don using could you let us know asap

Cheers
                  Jenni
                  “be just and fear not”

Comment

Working...
                  X