Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broadmoor Files

One quick add-on if I may...

I have done a poor job of following the news and discoveries since the Broadmoor files have been opened. Also, living in the USA is not exactly conducive to me finding out anything first hand. I know that the prime candidate for research is Thomas Cutbush, but has anyone requested the files of James Kelly? If anyone has any information it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again!
    Cheers,

Ryan Miller

Comment

I think the Ripper has most likely never been named, but of all the possible suspects that have been named the ones who intrigue me the most right now are James Kelly and William Bury. Though they strike me as being very different men who probably would not have gotten along well- Kelly being a clever fiend and Bury more of a brute- they seem to me to have about the same level of plausibility as suspects.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan_Miller View Post
        since the Broadmoor files have been opened..has anyone requested the files of James Kelly?
        Could be wrong, but I think it's a closed file until 2030 per the hundred year rule. Mr. Tully pulled strings to gain access to the file in the 1990's. That's where he found the letter indicating that following the Mary Kelly murder detectives went looking for James Kelly, which puts him in a select group whom the police had interest in while the trail was hot.

Roy
        Sink the Bismark

Comment

Thats what I thought too. Then I came across this article and it said otherwise. I'm not sure what to believe now?
          Cheers,

Ryan Miller

Comment

Working...
          X