No announcement yet.

The Babysitter/Snow Killer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I fact that there was such a difference in the treatment of the male and female abductees is a dichotomy that I can't relate to any other serial case.
    This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

• I see that Gacy is still mentioned on the suspect list in the Wiki article.
      Last edited by sdreid; 04-08-2015, 04:33 AM.

Stan Reid

Comment

• Originally posted by sdreid View Post
        I see that Gacy is still mentioned on the suspect list in the Wiki article.
        They pretty much eliminate him in the end though.

Stan Reid

Comment

Gacy did rape boys but he also seemed just as satisfied to rape young men so I don't think he was technically a pedophile; a male-ophile perhaps.
          He didn't attack older males but that might have had more to do with them being smart enough not to put themselves in a vulnerable position.

Stan Reid

Comment

• This killer was at that pedophile/hebephile boundary.

Stan Reid

Comment

• I find it strange that the second victim had her face blown off with a shotgun, whereas the other three were all strangled/suffocated to death. That's quite a radical shift in MO. In some twisted way the killer cared for his victims before he disposed of them. Strangulation makes sense, because it's an 'intimate' way of killing someone, it's up close and personal, or least it is compared to shooting someone in the face. What would possess him to suddenly change like that between murders?

Comment

• I believe one theory is that he shot the one victim because she was on the verge of escaping.

Stan Reid

Comment

I believe one theory is that he shot the one victim because she was on the verge of escaping.
                  I recently watched an old TV episode about this case and this was the theory they mentioned.

Stan Reid

Comment

Working...
                  X