Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vacher l'éventreur et les crimes sadiques (Vacher the ripper and sadistic crimes)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Barnaby View Post
    Thanks, Sir John.

I found the point made about arranging the body for display only after sexual "appeasement" interesting. At first take it made sense. But given time pressures I wonder if he had time to climax at the the scene.
    Yeah, it does raise more questions than it answers them
    Is it progress when a cannibal uses a fork?
    - Stanislaw Jerzy Lee

Comment

It has been known for these kind of murderers to ejaculate in their trousers. Not sure if this is what happened with JTR, but it does happen.
      Last edited by Stephen Lee; 01-05-2016, 11:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen Lee View Post
        It has been known for these kind of murderers to ejaculate in their trousers. Not sure if this is what happened with JTR, but it does happen.
        happens to the best of us.
        Is it progress when a cannibal uses a fork?
        - Stanislaw Jerzy Lee

Comment

Sure, but afterward wouldn't he lose motivation? Why proceed with massive mutilations to MJK when he could nap by the fire?

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Carter View Post
            Thank you SJF,

If insanity isn't a cause..as explained, above, for various reasons, then Aaron Kosminski, Druitt (to a certain degree at least), and anyone else deemed insane and bolted up in an asylum after the murders, are ruled out of the equation.

The question I ask therefore, is how and when this person stopped his onslaught if the purpose was serial gratification?

The form of serial gratification shown had nothing to do with Druitts condition, so the taking of his own life has nothing to do with the above.

When looking for such a person. .If the writer above is correct, would seemingly fit more the description of the "French Ripper" of a few years later than any form of Kosminski.

Phil

I agree.

Where is the evidence that Druitt or Kosminski were sadistic?

Playing cricket and taking dogs for walks do not point in that direction.

Comment

Working...
            X