distances between kills.odd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by albie View Post
    And now he's reduced to insults again. You may think conspiracy theories are tosh but I gave you three examples of them being proven true...and you'd never heard of them! Seems these conspiracy nuts are more in the know than you.

Your only real response is that my findings are coincidence. Which you cannot debunk.

You say maybe someone could link all my venus stuff to something else. You know that's not true. But you said it anyway. Ask yourself why.

All we have is circumstantial evidence. Fact. That's all you have it's all that I have.

My theory deserves to be along the ranks of Druitt and Kosminski and Dr Watson's drunk brother(that one's for real ripper fans).
    I think an ego check is required here.

You speak of insults? I’d say David Icke is fair game. This is a man that went on Wogan wearing a purple shell suit claiming the be the son of god. This is a man that believes that the Queen is a shape shifting lizard/alien. This is a man who believes that the moon is hollow and a depository for the matrix (or some such guff.)

This is the very definition of a loony
    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

And now he's reduced to insults again. You may think conspiracy theories are tosh but I gave you three examples of them being proven true...and you'd never heard of them! Seems these conspiracy nuts are more in the know than you.

Your only real response is that my findings are coincidence. Which you cannot debunk.

You say maybe someone could link all my venus stuff to something else. You know that's not true. But you said it anyway. Ask yourself why.

All we have is circumstantial evidence. Fact. That's all you have it's all that I have.

My theory deserves to be along the ranks of Druitt and Kosminski and Dr Watson's drunk brother(that one's for real ripper fans).
      Your theory does not deserve to be along with the ranks of Druitt and Kosminski because it is a crackpot theory.

Comment

. Your only real response is that my findings are coincidence. Which you cannot debunk.

There’s nothing to debunk. I can’t prove that the Queen isn’t an alien.....but she isn’t. I personally can’t prove that the moon isn’t hollow but the scientists tell me it’s not so....end of.

Why can’t you understand the randomness of numbers and shapes Albie? It’s baffling. 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 - 10 numbers only. How many links could we find in any situation connecting one thing to another numerically? It’s pretty much a gimme. Ditto shapes and patterns.
        Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
          I think an ego check is required here.

You speak of insults? I’d say David Icke is fair game. This is a man that went on Wogan wearing a purple shell suit claiming the be the son of god. This is a man that believes that the Queen is a shape shifting lizard/alien. This is a man who believes that the moon is hollow and a depository for the matrix (or some such guff.)

This is the very definition of a loony
          Oh, you've read his books then?

Comment

Originally posted by John Wheat View Post
            Your theory does not deserve to be along with the ranks of Druitt and Kosminski because it is a crackpot theory.
            Prove it.

Sholmes tried. Well, he insulted my theory and hence me, then he tried earnestly to prove my theory was just coincidence. Failed and went back to his usual level of being a bully.

He failed. As will you.
            Last edited by albie; 12-13-2018, 08:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
              There’s nothing to debunk. I can’t prove that the Queen isn’t an alien.....but she isn’t. I personally can’t prove that the moon isn’t hollow but the scientists tell me it’s not so....end of.

Why can’t you understand the randomness of numbers and shapes Albie? It’s baffling. 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 - 10 numbers only. How many links could we find in any situation connecting one thing to another numerically? It’s pretty much a gimme. Ditto shapes and patterns.
              All numbers are random to a fool. A telephone number is just squiggles to a Neanderthal.

To a great mind numbers and correlations are the signifier of universal laws.

And who is saying the queen is a lizard? You keep using reductio ad absurdum/ straw man arguments. You don't need to believe in magic to know that some people DO.

You have no argument at all.

You accept that some people do believe in magic because you are here defaming such people(Icke). What is your problem with my theory? You don't even have one. Like I said, you are subconsciously thinking you are denying the existence of magic by denying my theory.

Your mind is truly bizarre. No self awareness at all.

Comment

Oh, you've read his books then?
                You don't need to have read "Dianetics" to know that L Ron Hubbard was peddling pseudoscience.
                Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post
                  You don't need to have read "Dianetics" to know that L Ron Hubbard was peddling pseudoscience.
                  Oh and why is Dianetics pseudoscience?

Comment

Oh and why is Dianetics pseudoscience?
                    Of course it is, and was recognised as such from the outset. Check out the "Criticism" section of Dianetics' Wikipedia entry.
                    Kind regards, Sam Flynn

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post
                      Of course it is, and was recognised as such from the outset. Check out the "Criticism" section of Dianetics' Wikipedia entry.
                      'OF COURSE IT IS' what an argument! OF COURSE IT IS. Oh, how could I have been so stupid. If only I had had these words in my mind to use.

I neither believe or don't believe in dianetics. I'm just trying to establish what counts as debunking to you.

And you have....drum roll...Wikipedia.

Where is your empirical evidence that dianetics has been debunked? I will consider a hundred peer reviewed papers based on actual controlled scientific studies. That's a fair amount.

This has never been done. Until it has then we have no right to believe or disbelieve in the theory, as with mine.

Why am I having to explain the basics of logic to grown men?

I think you guys are desperate. I've contributed a new theory with new evidence that works better than any other. And you HAVEN'T. GET HIM!!!!!!!!
                      Last edited by albie; 12-13-2018, 08:34 AM.

Comment

• And let me tell you. I bet you laughed at the concept of dianetics before you ever learned a single thing about it. Because you have a certain mindset. If it doesn't come from a scientist in a white coat it isn't real.

This is a cowardly mindset.

And you hear the word 'venus' regarding my theory and the mindset kicks in. And you become blind to the notion that you don't have to believe in magic to merit my theory.

You have an innate inability to see this.

Comment

• Originally posted by albie View Post
                          All numbers are random to a fool. A telephone number is just squiggles to a Neanderthal.

And who is saying the queen is a lizard? You keep using reductio ad absurdum/ straw man arguments. You don't need to believe in magic to know that some people DO.

You have no argument at all.

You accept that some people do believe in magic because you are here defaming such people(Icke). What is your problem with my theory? You don't even have one. Like I said, you are subconsciously thinking you are denying the existence of magic by denying my theory.

Your mind is truly bizarre. No self awareness at all.
                          yes-minds like Einstein, newton and Maxwell.

not albie on casebook trying to connect an unsolved serial murder case to myths about a Greco-Roman God.

big difference .LOL
                          "Is all that we see or seem
                          but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
                          quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

And let me tell you. I bet you laughed at the concept of dianetics before you ever learned a single thing about it. Because you have a certain mindset. If it doesn't come from a scientist in a white coat it isn't real.

And you hear the word 'venus' regarding my theory and the mindset kicks in. And you become blind to the notion that you don't have to believe in magic to merit my theory.

L Ron Hubbard wasn't even a good science fiction writer, let alone a philosopher or founder of a religion. he was a con man.

-Edgar Allan Poe

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

And let me tell you. I bet you laughed at the concept of dianetics before you ever learned a single thing about it. Because you have a certain mindset. If it doesn't come from a scientist in a white coat it isn't real.

Because scientists are constantly trying to debunk theirs and other scientists theories-and if new evidence or observations come in then the theories are discarded or revised to match reality-its called the scientific method.

I don't have a problem with a theory about the ripper that he believed in magic or had something to do with magic-if there is a shred of evidence that there is. But there isn't.

anyone can make any random connection and say it points to something. Ill show you and example:
                              the ripper was mutilating his victims and removing internal organs just like the mayans did.

In one case he even took away the heart.

therefore he thought he was a Mayan Priest and was reinacting their human sacrifice ritual.

prove me wrong.

you cant. because its not scientific.

unless you show actual facts and evidence, it is just a crackpot theory-no different than the royal conspiracy, or the masonic theory.

and we know from the history of serial killers that the belief in magic rarely, if ever, plays a part. at least at the core of there motivation. so theres that too.

-Edgar Allan Poe

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

And let me tell you. I bet you laughed at the concept of dianetics before you ever learned a single thing about it. Because you have a certain mindset.
                                No, it's because I know a bit about psychology and neurobiology, and I recognise pseudo-psychoanalytic bull$hit when I see it.
                                Kind regards, Sam Flynn

Comment

Working...
                                X