Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Least Suspected Is The Highest Suspect.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    The Ripper case is fascinating. I shall give my expertise to solving it. As to my background I have not dealt with solving murder mysteries but I have published on the occult. That I see has some dark simularities with this paradox. Let us proceed. In first analysis of the case one must analyse the facts. That done one must look at the motive and thirdly the conclusion. The facts are five unsolved murders, the motive is clearly fame. (layout of bodies). The conclusion is the identity of the Ripper himself. I do not intend to go into all the details of the case that is done adequately on this site. I shall just concentrate my analysis of the so called moment the ripper made a blunder. That was on the 30th september 1888. On that night both Stride and Eddowes died. But Stride escaped from being torn to shreds. So the Ripper clearly was disturbed in his act of gratification. At that moment of being disturbed he no doubt was in fear of being caught. The Ripper then quickly made his way home to plan again. Why do I suggest this. Clearly things were going wrong for him that night. But as opportune turned out his luck was in. Clearly after the murder of Stride his direction home took him west towards the city through Aldgate high st to mitre sq. The murder of Stride took place at 1am. If the Ripper was a sports man (reports of witnesses suggest a broad shouldered young man of 28) he could of run a mile within 5 to 10 minutes that would of taken him too mitre sq at the latest 1.10am. It was at this time after that he met Eddowes at the square. She was found dead at 1.45am. After the murder a curious event follows. The Ripper then travels up to Goulstone st. In order to get there he would of had to walk through mitre st,Creechurch st, crossing Dukes place and Houndithch st through Stone lane and up Gravel st to Gouston st. This quick walk would take him 5 to 7 minutes. The Ripper then plants at Gouston st 2 clues. The first is the graffitti on the wall. The second he leaves the blooded cloth from Eddowes clothing. Clearly this was a deliberate policy by the Ripper to mislead the police. Its purpose (1) blame the murders on the jews (2) to conceal the direction he was heading after his murders. Police would of suspected from this planting of evidence that the Ripper was heading again to the east end. For from Gouston st you come to Spitalfields market. This I believe was the policy of the Ripper to give the wrong scent. But his true intension was in effect to return home to the west end of London. Analysis of Goustone st reveals that it is possible to double back around the crime scene of mitre sq to reach Fenchurch st after crossing again Houndith and Dukes place on to st Mary rd and lime street. A quick walk of 10 minutes. I believe the planting of the writing and bloodied cloth of eddowes in Gouston was a ploy. Even today Scotland yard police believe the Ripper resided in the east end. Following this double murder on the night of 30th september the police recieve on the 16th october the famous letter from 'HELL' that appears genuine. A real letter from the hand of the murderer himself. Analysis of this letter shows the lower case of two letter 'e's are missing from the words 'whil' and 'knif' not cockney expressions. Interesting all the other lower case 'e's are written fully. The two missing 'e's is a word puzzle pointing to the 2 murders that took place on the 30th september 1888. The question is why the 'Ripper Letter' concentrated our mind on the missing 'e's. It has to be said the police at the time took no note of this clue.In total 5 murders are known to have been commited by the Ripper. If each murder stood for a letter 'e' then there would be 5 missing 'e's in total. What does the letter 'e' represent? The letter 'e' is the fifth letter of the alphabet. Four muders had already taken place which mean one more letter 'e' will be missing making five. Let us now analyses the wall markings at Goulstone st. It stated, 'The Juwes are the men that will not be blamed for nothing.' Notice the missing 'e' in J(e)ws. This is significant. This connection with the 2 missing 'e's in the HELL letter also the 1 missing 'e' on the wall graffiti adds to three missing (e)'s. A number three. The letter (e) is also the fifth letter of the alphabet. (five murders). The Ripper is playing with arithmatic the letter identifies a name written with five 'e's (see below). If you walk through mitre sq it will take you too Fenchurch st, Victoria st, Cannon st through to Fleet st then you come to Chancery lane the residence of men at the bar. Only one suspect of the Ripper litany in the autume of 1888 lived in that vacinty. This was the man who became metally unstable at 29 in the autume of 1888 following a wound on the head. Who in 1892 died the year Scotland yard closed the file on Jack the Ripper. The man who was known in his day as the buc ROW kid at college. The name of the st the body of the first murder found. A man of words a man of the bar who wrote poetry and word puzzles until it drove him insane. Here then is the man 'Jack the Ripper' who will forever be the legend of Whitechapel.

Yours truley

Jack the Ripper

Jam(E)s K(E)nn(E)th St(E)ph(E)n

Interesting post, I enjoyed reading it. I understood where you got 3 of the e's (two from the 'From hell' letter and one from The u in juwes in the Ghoulston Street Graffiti) but what were the other two? It would be cool to hear from you since no one else responds to my latest postings
    Jordan

Comment

The missing E leaves A IOU

Was Stephens a gambling man?

Comment

Originally posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
        My first book was written in Greek. My second in French. My third in Hebrew and the my last book in ancient Egyptian Hieroglyphs. I hope that satisfies your curiousity.
        AHAHHHAhshaahhahaahha
        The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

I think i have to go with Errata on this one and burst in laughters.

David- so.... case solved Perèc was the Ripper ahahahahahahahah

Comment

Sûr que c'était lui. Sa barbiche méphistophélique interdit d'en douter.

Comment

Originally posted by DVV View Post
              Sûr que c'était lui. Sa barbiche méphistophélique interdit d'en douter.
              et en plus... il avait des grandes connaissances médicales!

Comment

"I have also used my technique to discover such mysteries as the madeline case."

Well done. I wonder if you should tell anyone about this. Just off the top of my head, Madeline's parents and the police might like a hint. Although given the utterly cockamamie nature of your previous ramblings, perhaps not.

You are either a charlatan or an idiot.

Steve.

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Russell View Post

Steve.
                  You don't know... he could be a psychic genius. After all... he accomplished a feat not even the ancient Egyptians ever did. Writing a whole book in heiroglyphs.

Not that they didn't have a written language (hieratic) that made far more sense for everyday usage, accounts, books, religious texts and the like... Making heiroglyphs useful only for carving into stone or wood...

but by god he did it anyway!
                  The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

You know, Errata, maybe I did do our friend a disservice after all. Look at these irregular spellings from post no. 1:

"vacinity".................................... extra A

"intension"................................ missing T
                    "too" for "to"................................extra O
                    "let us analyses"...........................extra S
                    "september".....................missing capital S
                    "arithmatic"...............................mis sing E
                    "muders"...................................mis sing R

But now I'm confused as that means Graham was right. That how it's done, JTR?

Steve.

PS He's right about 'e' being the fifth letter of the alphabet as well. I've checked.
                    Last edited by Steven Russell; 02-28-2011, 07:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Russell View Post

Steve.
                      In that case, i think both. he should check how many chromosomes he has on pair number 21

Comment

Working...
                      X