Linking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linking

i have a new theory that rules out dr.tumblerty. i belive the murderers of the five canonical didnt stop all together after kelly. as it was noted that the mutilations started out as slight abdominal mutilations as on nichols and increased in degrees ending in kelly being unreconisable. so if the ripper went to that degree with five victims why stop there??why not say that on september the 9th 1889 when the pinchin street torso was found that that may have been another victem of the ripper?there are clues that point to the ripper
    1.severe abdominal mutilations
    2.the victim was killed on sept 8 1889 the one year anniversary of chapman
    i think the killer might have killed again to relive his murders of the previous year and maybe the degree of mutilation was upped agin to making the victim unreconsiable.i belive if the ripper did kill another that he wouldnt just stop at the degree of mutilation found with the woman killed in No.13 millers court but that he would advance again to more mutilations as in disembowling his victems and mutilating them. i believe there was one report of the womb missing but this is not very likely.this theory needs some research and i invite anyone who would like to help me prove or disprove this
    yours truly
    Washington Irving:

"To a homeless man, who has no spot on this wide world which he can truly call his own, there is a momentary feeling of something like independence and territorial consequence, when, after a weary day's travel, he kicks off his boots, thrusts his feet into slippers, and stretches himself before an inn fire. Let the world without go as it may; let kingdoms rise and fall, so long as he has the wherewithal to pay his bills, he is, for the time being, the very monarch of all he surveys. The arm chair in his throne; the poker his sceptre, and the little parlour of some twelve feet square, his undisputed empire. "

Stratford-on-Avon

but on the other hand if it is related to the whitehall torso of oct 3rd 1888 it cant be related to the ripper murders because the ripper wouldnt go from that degree of mutilation to a lesser degree as that of nichols but if it isnt related to the whitehall torso then it may then be related. I need to research it more befor I continue.

yours truly
    Washington Irving:

"To a homeless man, who has no spot on this wide world which he can truly call his own, there is a momentary feeling of something like independence and territorial consequence, when, after a weary day's travel, he kicks off his boots, thrusts his feet into slippers, and stretches himself before an inn fire. Let the world without go as it may; let kingdoms rise and fall, so long as he has the wherewithal to pay his bills, he is, for the time being, the very monarch of all he surveys. The arm chair in his throne; the poker his sceptre, and the little parlour of some twelve feet square, his undisputed empire. "

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

Working...
    X