Serial Killers, A pattern???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serial Killers, A pattern???

This thread is my overall result of work. I have used a basic theory based on a connection in behavior and found a new avenue in ripperology. My theory gos against most of what is thought to be the ripper, but I truly believe it. I give credit to a fantastic indavidual who helped me with this theory, Mklhawley, an earth science, astronomy, and chemistry teacher. Using the scientific behavior I had found, I have found a conclusion.

My conclusion is as it is.

First of all for those who havent seen my victim theory, here it is:

My opinion is the first victem taken by "Jack The Ripper" is Martha Tabram. I belive the reason for a different M.O is becaue a killer,like all humans, learns with experience. I belive he killed her with a different style(which did not satisfy him) but with the same intentions, mutilation of the victem. She was stabbed 39 times if I am correct and that, to me, is a fair way to mutilates someone in my opinion.

The second, Polly ,was murdered by him as well. He tried a new method of killing which DID statisfy him, also with the same intentions. As the same with annie.

With Stride, I do belive she was a victem, I belive that what schwartz saw may have been a misinterpretation as something else. I note that he was scared, scared enough to flee, so he probally was panicing and may have not seen what had actually prospired and saw someone totally different. I may be wrong. he saw that at 12:45 and her body was found at !:00 which gives us 15 minutes, and schwartz probally calculated the time to after he fled so we I belive a more probable time to be at 12:35-12:40. Withing that time liz walks into dutsfeild yard. upon leaving I belive the ripper tried yet another method, using partially the same M.O. but not approaching the victem, rather "blitz" styling her. This didnt satisfy him and he was interupted and fled down the ally.

With Kate I belive he still held the urge to mutilate so her found her, applying the same tactics for the second and third victem.

For the last Kelly, I belive the reason for the killing was inside was infact due to circumstances not that he choose to do it but maybe was again experimenting. also taking his mutilating to a new level.

Now moving on, I believe Jack the Ripper was one of the many serial killers suffering from the mental disorder of Narcissim, a form of aggressive personality disorder. A person diagnosed with Narcissism experiances a multitude of traits.
    Manifesting within them are aggression, paranoia, borderline characteristics, envy, greed, power lust, lack of empathy, they view others as "playthings" to be used then discarded.
    Narcissim is caused by severe mental or physical pain in childhood at the hands of a powerful, Idealized mother/father figure.
    Those with Narcissism believe they have the right to manipulate, exploit, and be unnaturally cruel to others.

Narcissim was'nt defined until the late 80's. It is an impulsive behavior. Those suffer from uncontrolable behavior like rage. Side effects of Narcissism range from OCD(obsessive compulsive disorder), pathalogical lying, and paranoiac dimensions.

Those with Narcissim can also suffer from Borderline syndrom, Paranoid schitzophrenia, and OCD.
    There are few signals and waring signs to a psychological break, in which anger is pent up and may be triggered by a sudden change in their environment or life. I believe Jack the Ripper to be the victim of a psychological episode.

I belive he is a sexual sadist killer.
    His primary intention in his killings, MUTILATION!!
    His prefered M.O is the approach, manipulation of the victim, taking them(or maybe even them leading him) to a spot deemed secure enough for the take out, in which he cuts the throat and engages in mutilation.

I have found similar behavioral patterns in the zodiac killings, with the M.O and weapon choice.

Heres my view(or theory) of the events leading to his killing spree.

Jack the Ripper probally had a absent father, but a controling and dominant mother. I belive his mother put him through sever mental pain, she bacame a prostitute and her attention was diverted away from him, thus he become emotionally troubled and detatched. Having no way to release these pent up emotions, he set small fires and killed small animals, and found a level of dominance of his own and enjoyed it. In later adulthood he would work alone, experiancing tremors of rage which held him from society. He had a low openness so he had a difficult time adapting to social or personal change, which happened, sparking his murderous tendencys. I however do not know this sudden change. He hated woman, all of them, in each prostitute he saw his mother in them, ignoring him, abbusing him. Thus creating a immense disgust for woman prostitutes. This change also sparked anxiety, tension,and irritability, which is his primary motive.

So he killed.
    Like I say in previous theorys he killed at first to release all that pent-up emotion, because of his state of alexithymia, or not being able to express his emotions, but found he enjoyed his work. He took pride in his work, taking trophies from his victims, dehumanizing and defemanizing them. He probally even stood in the crowds attracked by his kills.
    I dont point to any suspect in this theory, nor say he stopped killing with Kelly, these things, I believe may never be known.

This is the start of a new outlook on the case for me.

Please, tell me what you think of it.

yours truly
    Washington Irving:

"To a homeless man, who has no spot on this wide world which he can truly call his own, there is a momentary feeling of something like independence and territorial consequence, when, after a weary day's travel, he kicks off his boots, thrusts his feet into slippers, and stretches himself before an inn fire. Let the world without go as it may; let kingdoms rise and fall, so long as he has the wherewithal to pay his bills, he is, for the time being, the very monarch of all he surveys. The arm chair in his throne; the poker his sceptre, and the little parlour of some twelve feet square, his undisputed empire. "

Stratford-on-Avon

logistics

Hello Corey. I see you and your friend have worked hard on this. That's good.

I wonder about some of the logistics in Stride's killing? The main problem may be that the time 12:35-12:40 quite likely had some club members in the yard, members who subsequently reported an empty yard.

Another problem may be this. If his "blitz" of Liz was that early, then it is not quite clear who interrupted him. Any candidates?

The best.
    LC

Comment

Hey lynn

Im just stating that he probally calculated the time AFTER he ran, why look at the clock befor he ran?? But as to who interupted him I do belive it to be Diemschutz. I belive he "Blizt" styled her(I would have never thought of it if you hadnt introduced a pouncer ripper) and wated for her to bleed out, but befor he could begin the mutilation he was interupted.

yours truly
      Washington Irving:

"To a homeless man, who has no spot on this wide world which he can truly call his own, there is a momentary feeling of something like independence and territorial consequence, when, after a weary day's travel, he kicks off his boots, thrusts his feet into slippers, and stretches himself before an inn fire. Let the world without go as it may; let kingdoms rise and fall, so long as he has the wherewithal to pay his bills, he is, for the time being, the very monarch of all he surveys. The arm chair in his throne; the poker his sceptre, and the little parlour of some twelve feet square, his undisputed empire. "

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

1:00 Am

Hello Corey. Fair enough. Diemschutz arrived at about 1:00 AM. So you might need to push the entire time line up a bit. I presume you also have Jack hiding up the yard in order to obviate some of the other logistic problems.

The best.
        LC

Comment

I do Ha

Please state these logicist problems so I may answer them???

yours truly
          Washington Irving:

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

bloody forensics

Hello Corey. Well, if Liz was soliciting, it is usually thought that she did so near the gates. OK. If Jack met her there, we need a forensics reconstruction to show how they wound up 10 feet away, Liz on her side, with cachous between her left thumb and forefinger, and none spilled.

The speculation is that her assailant was just behind her and to one side. He pulled her from behind by her scarf and cut her throat as she fell. Now, given her body position, she was exiting the yard.

You will notice that some of these elements CANNOT go together.

The best.
            LC

Comment

Here

Lynn,
              for one I believe the pills were placed there, he pulled her from behind by the scarf, pulling her further into the yard by knife point, 10ft into the yard he cuts her throat, I dont believe her to be soliciting either, the dress up, asking for a clothes brush, having the pills in the first place, I just believe he found a victim at that time who fitted and took the oppertunity.

She was found with her feet toward the exit, I dont believe she ever saw her assailent, she didnt scream for he had a knife to her throat, if she screamed he would likely cut her throat and no one would save her anyways so why bother. She probally was paralized from fear in that situation as well.

All these things fit. At least in my mind.

Of the disscussion of Liz I know you, like me, are interested in psychological disorder with the ripper. How do you think Narcissism fits with the ripper??

yours truly

ps. I read the ives entrys you sent me, you were right, an interesting fellow indeed.

yours truly
              Washington Irving:

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

Its also evident that any theory about the killer to be credible has to address the timings and circumstances of the murders independently, and it is not enough to assume one kind of behavior then modifies itself without any external stimulus or reasonable rationalizing.

I think your energy is great corey, and its clear that you are reading and researching your areas of interest in these cases. Keep up the good work.

But I submit this simple truth to you while you do try to get a grasp on this "Jack" fellow........When we study serial killers in the modern era we find that they can kill in many different ways and with many different weapons and under different circumstances, but the reason they kill in the first place is often stable throughout any series of acts they might commit. If a sick individual hates women, he may choke, stab, slice, mutilate, abduct, torture or defile them in any number of ways. But he kills because he hates women. Or whatever his skewed thought processes tell him is the reason.....point being, there is always a reason.

In the Canonical Group, there is no evidence at all, physical or circumstantial, that the reason each were killed was a constant, consistent element of all 5.

My best regards corey

Comment

Hello Corey.

"All these things fit."

Well, some of them do. I wonder why he is dragging her into the yard? To have a dark place for mutilation? Very well. So, why did he not mutilate? Well, there was no time. But he had time to put the cachous in her hand? Motive? I wonder if his motive was to bedevil poor ripperologists 121 years later? If so, he certainly succeeded!

Narcissism? Well, I usually think of the generic variety, not its clinical analogue. Have you had a glance at Archaic's post about sadism/perversion? Interesting.

The best.
                  LC

Comment

Perrymason

As you are entierly correct, there is no circumstancial nor physical evidence to prove that they ARENT related, so it truly depends on the ripperologists point of view.
                    I truly see a pattern with the six killings and I can state my reasons, this thread was to place out my theory of Narcissism, which I belive to fit actually very nice with the killings.

And lynn,

you are right, why place the pills in her hand, well I only believe to answer that question we would have to know the killer.

and yes I have read some of it.

yours truly
                    Washington Irving:

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

Originally posted by lynn cates View Post
                      Hello Corey. Well, if Liz was soliciting, it is usually thought that she did so near the gates. OK. If Jack met her there, we need a forensics reconstruction to show how they wound up 10 feet away, Liz on her side, with cachous between her left thumb and forefinger, and none spilled.

The speculation is that her assailant was just behind her and to one side. He pulled her from behind by her scarf and cut her throat as she fell. Now, given her body position, she was exiting the yard.

You will notice that some of these elements CANNOT go together.

The best.
                      LC
                      Has anyone ever etertained the idea that maybe Jack played the white knight and "saved" Liz from BS man? I don't think if the cachous were in her hand when she was thrown to the ground that any of them would be intact. Maybe if Jack did kill Liz he strolls into the yard, sees what is going on, and stops it. Then Liz takes out the cachous expecting a bussiness transaction to take place, and is caught off guard. Just a thought.

Best Wishes and Happy Holidays to All,
                      Erynn

Comment

Erryn

Good point,

Thats an interesting idea? Hmmm, I dont know, that would also fit in to the theory, it is a, sort of speak, trial.
                        Maybe he did that, its entirly possible.

yours truly
                        Washington Irving:

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

pattern

Hello Corey. Well, the usual pattern is Sir MM's "escalation of illness" thesis. It posits that the mutilations increased from Polly to Mary Jane because the ripper became increasingly disturbed due to his sexual insanity.

While not impossible, it is VERY tricky--especially with the inclusion of Stride. Tabram can be thrown in, if you like, and roughly along the lines you suggest. I personally look to her skirts as the most likely point in favour of having "Jack" as her assailant. (By the way, it is NOT a good sign when an old person spends his excess time thinking about women's skirts.)

At any rate, there is food for thought here.

The best.
                          LC

Comment

Skirts

I have noticed the skirts,
                            How they seem to be pulled over their hips. I belive this maybe a sign but we cant really be for sure. It points to the exploiting of the victims, as I suggested with Narcissism.

yours truly
                            Washington Irving:

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

sequence

Hello E.

"Maybe if Jack did kill Liz he strolls into the yard, sees what is going on, and stops it. Then Liz takes out the cachous expecting a business transaction to take place, and is caught off guard."

Well, could be. I'd wonder about the problem of distance since the altercation began near the gates. Liz seems to have fallen from BSM just inside the gates. She needs to shift another 8-10 feet towards the kitchen door. That is not an insurmountable problem. The violence escalates and they go further up towards the door. Jack sees what's happening and shoos off BS man.

Now, it seems natural that Jack, in coming into the yard and getting rid of BSM would be standing east of Liz, whilst she is to the west. He produces the cachous, then strangles and cuts. The problem is that he needs to be slightly behind her and to her right for this to happen.

But I shall say no more so as not to hijack Corey's thread. But this might be great fun on the Stride thread.

The best.
                              LC

Comment

Working...
                              X