How Fast An Operator Was JtR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Errata View Post
    IFirstly he couldn't be sure these women would be willing to take some food or drink he offered.
    This is the one thing I`d be sure of.
    They would have tried to steal it off him if he didn`t offer.

Comment

• poison

Hello Jon. Thanks.

One was a physician, the other used poison. Was that the topic?

Cheers.
      LC

Comment

• smells

Hello Errata. Thanks.

Agreed. And they did check for those smells.

Cheers.
        LC

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Guy View Post
          This is the one thing I`d be sure of.
          They would have tried to steal it off him if he didn`t offer.
          Well, a good many of them smell awful so there's that, and some of them are not soluble in alcohol. And back then they didn't have anything that didn't have a taste. Today LSD would be a good choice. Back then it was something that tasted like chalk, or like copper, or like something dead. If you could assure delivery in one swig that would probably be spit out, maybe. But none of these chemicals were both undetectable and asymptomatic. Tastes like sewage, causes simple fainting or taste like nothing, causes blisters from lips to stomach.

The only thing he could really be guaranteed to get his hands on would be something like laudenum. Which in particular has a smell that is hard to disguise. But even with some of the heavy metals and household poisons, you have to take resistance into account. Someone with food in their stomach processes drugs more slowly. Even if they've been given enough to drop an elephant, a bunch of things slow digestion and absorption. So you still have like a 15 minute window where they could drop at any second. Which is a tough show to manage really.

By the way, arsenic gets people high in sub lethal doses. It makes you feel invincible for a couple hours. Which I know because I accidentally poisoned myself at work one day. If these women were constantly in search of some drug or another, they would have been eating the rat poison in their dorms.
          The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by lynn cates View Post
            Hello PCFT.

"maybe the strangulation was a by product of his method to silence them as he makes use of the knife, if say he grabs them from behind working his hand under the jaw line and say braces the back of the head against his chest or shoulder he only need to squeeze and draw them up off there feet to stop any sound then he may draw the knife along the throat or skewer the neck right through and cut forward if he keeps control of the head little blood will be upon him he would also be able to use the pain to control them make them lean over so as to bleed them out."

But the arterial spray?

Cheers.
            LC
            Thanks for the welcome LC , the idear of arterial spray dose kill my idear some what! but after viewing of some rather nasty things to be found on the net I do wonder how messy it might truly get? or dose he wait for them to go unconcious but then the heart would still be pumping or maybe go all the way till the heart stops?
            Last edited by PC Fitzroy-Toye; 01-16-2014, 01:17 PM.

Comment

• clear evidence

Hello PCFT. Thanks.

There is clear evidence of strangling in only two cases.

Cheers.
              LC

Comment

Hello PCFT. Thanks.

Cheers.
                LC
                Ehhhh maybe.

There is what could be clear evidence of strangling, except that other conditions were present that could explain the same thing. Chapman was dying of lung disease. And her blood pressure must have been through the roof. Her tongue may have been permanently swollen by the day she died. Happened to me when I collapsed a lung. And Nichols had bruises on the jaw from where the killer manipulated her head, and if that was sudden that could easily account for the lacerations on her tongue.

But without either of those two conditions, they would have been absolute evidence of strangling.
                The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

Hello PCFT. Thanks.

Cheers.
                  LC
                  Granted there is good indication for that ,What im trying to formulate in my mind is he mainly doing something to keep them quiet? a main method and we have from it a changable resault some were choked some strangled some still fearfuly aware of the knife at work?

Comment

Working...
                  X