Historical Xmas present

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GUT View Post
    Hate to revive a Pierre thread, but as predicted six months after Christmas, still no sign of his promised present.

Isn't it time to say enough.

Nothing constructive ever gets discussed here anymore, just this foolishness of I know something you don't nah nah, nah nah, nah.
    While ever we put fuel on the fire it will continue to burn.
    I won't always agree but I'll try not to be disagreeable.

Comment

Originally posted by Bridewell View Post
      While ever we put fuel on the fire it will continue to burn.
      I think you're being way too rational and too idealistic, Bridewell. We are humans, and this is the internet. There is a certain grim pleasure to be had from seeing what arrant nonsense the charlatan has posted now. There is also a sliver of satisfaction in seeing an arrogant buffoon put firmly in his place. There will never come a day when Pierre's posts are wholly ignored and he goes away.

I admire the indefatigable way his nemesis David counters and demolishes Pierre's every attempt to manure the boards with his shoddy evidence and analysis. Thanks to David and others there is little chance that a newcomer might be taken-in by the joker and his games.

Pierre is never going to be ignored and go away. He is going to waste time and energy with his infantile games until he is prevented from doing so. In my opinion he really should long ago have been prevented from doing so.

Comment

Working...
      X