No announcement yet.

Ivan Milat - New Victim?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We as Ripper scholars are spoiled with all of our victims in close proximity. The point on the top of the screen is the street Mr. Milat lived on.The cluster at the bottom is found victims. The distance is 44 miles. Dave
    Attached Files
    We are all born cute as a button and dumb as rocks. We grow out of cute fast!

Comment

Any further updates to this? I've only just heard about the recent discovery but the Milat backpacker murders have always interested and chilled me, seeing as I backpacked around Australia just a couple of years after the Milat murders (though I didn't know about them at the time).

*edit

Nevermind. I just saw this:

""Milat ruled out as a suspect

DETECTIVES believe the remains of a female found in NSW's Belanglo State Forest last month were there for up to 12 years, ruling out serial killer Ivan Milat as a suspect.

Forensic testing has indicated the remains belong to a female aged between 15-25 years.

The cause of death has not been established.

Superintendent Peter Cottor from the Homicide Squad yesterday said police had discovered a pink, short-sleeved "Chain Reaction" T-shirt with the word Angelic in pink on the front.

He said the T-shirt is believed to have "significant importance to the investigation" and was discovered close to the remains, which were found by a group of trail-bike riders. The T-shirt brand was available in NSW

in the mid-2000s.

The young woman is believed to have died after Milat's jailing in 1996 for the murders of seven backpackers, whose bodies were buried in the forest""
      Last edited by Red Zeppelin; 09-19-2010, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Only just saw this thread and I know it's old as, but they're looking into a missing person case in Newcastle from when the liw life piece of .... Lived here.

Again.
        G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

I remember the t-shirt with Angelic being mentioned. The Belango State forest is a haunted place for sure, I don't think it's a favourite picnic spot for locals or anything. This latest victim may have been yet another hitchhiker, poor girl.

Comment

Must be going senile, Gut. I completely forgot the 'Angel' victim was the mother of the little girl found in the suitcase when I wrote the above post! Of course, they tracked her movements as she and her daughter moved around the country, didn't they, and then she disappeared and a wheelchair bound woman who's related to the bloke charged with her murder was accessing her parenting payments and Family Tax Benefit for Years. The little girl was killed a little time after her mum, they speculate. Horrible people to do such things to a young mum and toddler! Hideous!

So they think he may have been in the habit of preying on vulnerable women. Interesting! We might have another serial killer here who has a few bodies buried at Belango perhaps.
            Last edited by Rosella; 05-12-2016, 05:12 AM.

Comment

Only last week I'm sure I heard of another body being found in the Belanglo Forest, but can't remember the circumstances or details now...I was half asleep listening to the radio, so may have dreamed it.

Comment

That's right Rosella, I remember now...

Comment

Originally posted by Rosella View Post
                  Must be going senile, Gut. I completely forgot the 'Angel' victim was the mother of the little girl found in the suitcase when I wrote the above post! Of course, they tracked her movements as she and her daughter moved around the country, didn't they, and then she disappeared and a wheelchair bound woman who's related to the bloke charged with her murder was accessing her parenting payments and Family Tax Benefit for Years. The little girl was killed a little time after her mum, they speculate. Horrible people to do such things to a young mum and toddler! Hideous!

So they think he may have been in the habit of preying on vulnerable women. Interesting! We might have another serial killer here who has a few bodies buried at Belango perhaps.
                  Wouldn't be at all surprised if there are more from that low life
                  G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua Rogan View Post
                    Only last week I'm sure I heard of another body being found in the Belanglo Forest, but can't remember the circumstances or details now...I was half asleep listening to the radio, so may have dreamed it.
                    Didn't hear anything last week, a bit if a spooky joint even before they found any bodies.

And I don't really believe in "feelings" but that place was strange.
                    G U T

Comment

Yeah, I'm reasonably sure I did in fact dream that....

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua Rogan View Post
                        That's right Rosella, I remember now...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deat...ndalyce_Pearce
                        I think the child in the suitcase was looked at to see if she was possibly Maddie from the resort disappearance, if I recall a thread elsewhere. Of course nothing came from that.
                        What a very sad and senseless story.
                        Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
                        ---------------
                        Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
                        ---------------

Comment

Originally posted by Pcdunn View Post
                          I think the child in the suitcase was looked at to see if she was possibly Maddie from the resort disappearance, if I recall a thread elsewhere. Of course nothing came from that.
                          What a very sad and senseless story.
                          Yep and little William Tyrall, more there than meets the eye I think.
                          G U T

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
                            Didn't hear anything last week, a bit if a spooky joint even before they found any bodies.

And I don't really believe in "feelings" but that place was strange.
                            Sort of, The Sydney/Canberra Triangle......now that is scary!
                            My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

Originally posted by DJA View Post
                              Sort of, The Sydney/Canberra Triangle......now that is scary!
                              Not wrong there.
                              G U T

Comment

i hear his close to death , lets hope he rots in hell .
                                'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

Comment

Working...
                                X