Pointless Threads...
    Plot twist; he's got nothing...

Can the admin please end this nonsense?
    “If I cannot bend heaven, I will raise hell.”

Originally posted by JadenCollins View Post

Lets face it its the same non-sence we've been listening to for years

either the police knew who Jack was...or they did NOT

Pierre thinking they did NOT is as reasonable as almost every other poster here on Facebook... I don't get why he should be singled out as being an idiot?

Yours Jeff

Comment

Hi ,
      I agree Jeff , a lot of nonsense has crept into conversations over the years, I have even contributed the odd suggestion.
      But the difference between the past conversations , and the present, is we were able to comprehend what was being said, and it was then debated.
      In this case , we have very little to discuss, apart from riddles, and lots of data, which has not been presented.
      As for Pierre being singled out as a ''idiot''..Not in my case...far from it, the poster knows a fair bit about this case, and has my respect, but his presentation, as I have told him, leaves a bitter taste to many of us.
      Regards Richard.

Comment

I T

Hello Jaden. Whilst loading, can you reenter password?

Sorry, but your password must be 13 characters long and contain two numerals, one capital letter and at least two symbols.

If you are having trouble, please contact IT. They will be available in approximately 10 minutes. Your call is valuable to us.

Loading . . . loading. (heh-heh)

Cheers.
        LC

Comment

Originally posted by richardnunweek View Post
          Hi ,
          I agree Jeff , a lot of nonsense has crept into conversations over the years, I have even contributed the odd suggestion.
          But the difference between the past conversations , and the present, is we were able to comprehend what was being said, and it was then debated.
          In this case , we have very little to discuss, apart from riddles, and lots of data, which has not been presented.
          As for Pierre being singled out as a ''idiot''..Not in my case...far from it, the poster knows a fair bit about this case, and has my respect, but his presentation, as I have told him, leaves a bitter taste to many of us.
          Regards Richard.
          I'm pretty sure he knows stuff, otherwise he wouldn't be able to answer some questions, but it's like he's playing games, kinda sick and tired of that.
          Last edited by JadenCollins; 11-19-2015, 11:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by lynn cates View Post
            Hello Jaden. Whilst loading, can you reenter password?

Sorry, but your password must be 13 characters long and contain two numerals, one capital letter and at least two symbols.

If you are having trouble, please contact IT. They will be available in approximately 10 minutes. Your call is valuable to us.

Loading . . . loading. (heh-heh)

Cheers.
            LC
            Hahahahahaha...
            Well ain't you smart hm?

Comment

Useless hints...
              Still loading...
              No actual data...
              Pointless Threads...
              Plot twist; he's got nothing...

You are free to use the ignore function, you know.

Comment

Consult the works of H C Andersen?

C4

Comment

Originally posted by curious4 View Post
                  Consult the works of H C Andersen?

C4
                  And what'cha tryna say is that I'm young and don't know nothing about this? Well sorry to disappoint you there buddy, I know the same amount of data in those 4 years I've studied it than some people did in 20 years.

If ya'll are okay with Pierre, good for ya'll, I just wanted to point it out.

Just to be done with it.

Jaden

Comment

And what'cha tryna say is that I'm young and don't know nothing about this? Well sorry to disappoint you there buddy, I know the same amount of data in those 4 years I've studied it than some people did in 20 years.

If ya'll are okay with Pierre, good for ya'll, I just wanted to point it out.

Just to be done with it.

Jaden
                    Hello Jaden

No idea why you would think this was directed towards you. It wasn't.

I was expressing my opinion of Mr/Ms Pierre's posts.

For those unfamiliar with the Danish author, I was comparing his posts to the story of the Emperor's new clothes.

Best wishes
                    C4

Comment

I'm not one to dismiss someone's efforts but Pierre has caused me to find other things to read of late .....is he a reinvention of that guy who was obsessed with Vincent Van Gogh or the one who saw argued the arms, legs and blanket on Mary Kelly's bed spelt FM ?

Comment

Originally posted by curious4 View Post
                        Hello Jaden

No idea why you would think this was directed towards you. It wasn't.

I was expressing my opinion of Mr/Ms Pierre's posts.

For those unfamiliar with the Danish author, I was comparing his posts to the story of the Emperor's new clothes.

Best wishes
                        C4
                        Hello again Jaden

As it happens I would count you as one of the brighter posters on these boards.

Best wishes
                        C4

Comment

I need more data before I could possibly comment.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Leahy View Post
                            Pierre thinking they did NOT is as reasonable as almost every other poster here on Facebook... I don't get why he should be singled out as being an idiot?
                            I'm guessing it's because Pierre has been a popular target of late. It's like the windows of a derelict office building: If just one window is smashed, and it is allowed to stay that way, it is going to greatly increase the chances of more windows being smashed. It has been tacitly marked as a building where smashing windows is ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                              I'm guessing it's because Pierre has been a popular target of late. It's like the windows of a derelict office building: If just one window is smashed, and it is allowed to stay that way, it is going to greatly increase the chances of more windows being smashed. It has been tacitly marked as a building where smashing windows is ok.
                              I'm guessing it's because Pierre posts things like "a fact is not a fact".

C4

Comment

Working...
                              X