Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not for the down at heel.
    Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

They won't look so expensive once the odour eaters go in.

Comment

Just think how much it would set you back to get them resoled.

To me, spending more than $15 million on shoes is just throwing your money away.

c.d.

Comment

On the plus side, these women will be very visible in car headlights, so safe cycling home.

Comment

I wonder if they do them in a size 11?
            Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

I don't know, but I bet there's some lovely jewel-encrusted bicycle clips.

Comment

Spending that much money on footwear is sandalous!
                Kind regards, Sam Flynn

Comment

Description : about, 5ft 6" in height and 34 or 35 years of age, with a dark complexion and dark moustache turned up at the ends. Wearing a long Astrakhan coat, a white collar with black necktie, in which was affixed a horseshoe pin. He displayed from his waistcoat a massive gold chain. His watch chain had a big seal with a red stone hanging from it. He had a heavy moustache curled up, and dark eyes and eyelashes, he had no side whiskers and his chin was clean shaven. He looked like a foreigner. He carried a small parcel in his hand, about 8 inches long and it had a strap round it, he had it tightly grasped in his left hand, it looked as though it was covered in dark American cloth. He carried in his right hand, which he laid upon the woman's shoulder, a pair of brown kid gloves. One thing I noticed, and that was that he wore shoes with lavish heels made from gold patent leather, silk, and embellished with 236 diamonds, as well as featuring a round 15 carat flawless D-diamond centre piece at the tip of each shoe.

Comment

Stiletto heels are torture devices, even jewel-encrusted ones

I read this story earlier. No wonder they come from Dubai.

This is only one woman's opinion, but stiletto heels are an awful invention. I can't even handle one inch heels.

I'd rather have the gold and jewels without the shoes!
                    Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
                    ---------------
                    Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
                    ---------------

Comment

Confucius he say, man in open toe sandals not dance with woman in stilettoes.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
                        Confucius he say, man in open toe sandals not dance with woman in stilettoes.
                        Or vice versa.
                        Kind regards, Sam Flynn

Comment

It's all the same to me, since I don't dance.

They forced me to dance at school.

Never again.

Comment

Except for one occasion, when Rudi felt ill one night and I went on as understudy. Notice I made the female dancer do most of the work. In fact, there's a bit in the middle where I went off for a cuppa.

Full documentary here: bit.ly/RomeoAndJulietbyNureyevSubscribe to our channel for more videos http://ow.ly/ugONZ Sergei Prokofiev / Rudolf Nureyev: Romeo and...

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
                              They forced me to dance at school. Never again.
                              The only time I was ever sent out of the class - indeed the only time I was punished in any way at school - was during a Welsh folk-dance lesson, where I shouted "Yee-ha!" and was rebuked by the teacher for not taking it seriously. I was made to stand in the corridor outside the Assembly Hall until I'd repented of my sins.
                              Kind regards, Sam Flynn

Comment

Working...
                              X