This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Iconoclast View Post
    The Maybrick journal predicts that F and M may be discernible at Kelly's death scene, and lol and behold they appear to be. That's not chance. It's just not.
    Is there an emoji for circular reasoning?

Comment

• Originally posted by Henry Flower View Post
      Wrong. Look at the photo again.

As I already said, if he sat on the edge of her bed the writing would be higher. People write on a vertical surface at more or less chest height or thereabouts. It's completely awkward and unnatural to write something down at knee height. That's why I say he was on the floor. Or else the letters aren't there.
      He wrote an F and an M, man. Quick and simple. Fair enough if he was writing War and Peace II, but he wasn't. Simon's theory was that the bed was further out. As he leaned over, a more 'natural' landing point on the wall may well have been knee high.

According to Simon's theory, the bed may have been pushed back against the wall in order to accommodate the police camera.

Ike
      Iconoclast
      Materials: HistoryvsMaybrick – Dropbox

Comment

The Maybrick journal predicts that F and M may be discernible at Kelly's death scene, and lol and behold they appear to be. That's not chance. It's just not.

Ike

And low and behold naysayers outline aforementioned letters...and then say they're not there

theres even 3 more 'M' 's

Ok, two are upside down and look more like 'W's...

Comment

• Originally posted by Joshua Rogan View Post
          The killer need not have squeezed between the bed and the wall...besides, there was a large puddle of blood there which he would have got all over his shoes...but if he'd lent across the bed it would be a reasonably natural height to write if he was stretching.
          Indeed, but he'd have definitely got more goo on him that way, because he'd have been stretched across Kelly's butchered body. Whether he was squeezing between the bed and the wall, or leaning over Kelly's body, the question still remains: WHY would he go to that trouble, when he could have written a bigger, better, clearer message elsewhere?
          Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

• Muhammed told a group of women that females are deficient in intelligence and in religious faith. They asked him to prove it. He told them that in Islamic law the testimony of a man is worth twice that of a woman, hence they are deficient in intelligence. And in terms of religion, women are forbidden to pray during their period, hence they are deficient in religious faith.

Does that style of reasoning ring a bell with you, Ike?

Comment

• Can't see the "FM" but there's plenty of "BS".

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post
                Indeed, but he'd have definitely got more goo on him that way, because he'd have been stretched across Kelly's butchered body. Whether he was squeezing between the bed and the wall, or leaning over Kelly's body, the question still remains: WHY would he go to that trouble, when he could have written a bigger, better, clearer message elsewhere?
                I assume because 'bigger, better, clearer' also meant - in his eyes - tighter, higher, droppier?

Context, everyone, is the key here. We are trying to avoid being wrong. He was trying to avoid the gallows.
                Last edited by Iconoclast; 08-15-2017, 01:45 PM.
                Iconoclast

Comment

Muhammed told a group of women that females are deficient in intelligence and in religious faith. They asked him to prove it. He told them that in Islamic law the testimony of a man is worth twice that of a woman, hence they are deficient in intelligence. And in terms of religion, women are forbidden to pray during their period, hence they are deficient in religious faith.

Does that style of reasoning ring a bell with you, Ike?
                  It would ring a bell if it was relevant to the argument I was making. It was you who said my argument was circular and then you relied on that to support your religious comparison. Who is actually the circular argument artist amongst us???
                  Iconoclast

Comment

I assume because 'bigger, better, clearer' also meant - in his eyes - tighter, higher, droppier?

Context, everyone, is the key here. We are trying to void being wrong. He was trying to avoid the gallows.

And to Piss off the naysayers.

Comment

Context, everyone, is the key here. We are trying to void being wrong. He was trying to avoid the gallows.
                      So he wrote it.... but he wrote it small..... and low down..... where the cops wouldn't see it but you would.

Are you listening to yourself, Ike?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaz View Post
                        And to Piss off the naysayers.
                        This whole tedious 'naysayers' garbage is so boring and childish now. Grow up. This isn't a game. I'm not here to pick a team or piss off the other team. Good luck to you. I have better things to do tonight than engage on that level.

Comment

So he wrote it.... but he wrote it small..... and low down..... where the cops wouldn't see it but you would.

Are you listening to yourself, Ike?
                          I'm confident that he had no thought whatsoever of anyone other than himself knowing it was there.

I hate to repeat your words, but are you 'listening' to yourself?
                          Iconoclast

Comment

This whole tedious 'naysayers' garbage is so boring and childish now. Grow up. This isn't a game. I'm not here to pick a team or piss off the other team. Good luck to you. I have better things to do tonight than engage on that level.
                            If you want to dish out the criticism, you have to be man enough to take it too.

Naysayer!
                            Iconoclast

Comment

I'm confident that he had no thought whatsoever of anyone other than himself knowing it was there.
                              So confident, in fact, that he wrote: "I left it there for the fools, but they will never find it. I was too clever. Left it in front for all eyes to see. Shall I write and tell them?". Now, how did he KNOW that the police would never find the initials, despite leaving the clue "in front for all eyes to see"? How did he know, unless he was writing years, decades after the fact?
                              Last edited by Sam Flynn; 08-15-2017, 02:00 PM.
                              Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

Yes, he wouldn't want blood on his shoes: much better to simply lie across the ripped up human carcass on the bed and stretch to write that low down.
                                I'm sure the killer was quite sanguine around bloody corpses. And I'm not saying he was concerned about ruining his loafers, but bloody shoes means bloody footprints that even the police wouldn't have needed bloodhounds to follow.

A puddle of blood on the floor between the bed and the wall? So it's likely that some blood might have splashed on the partition by the bed? Leaving..... marks? Vertical marks, perhaps?
                                Yes, Dr Bond's report says "The bed clothing at the right corner was saturated with blood, and on the floor beneath was a pool of blood covering about two feet square. The wall by the right side of the bed and in a line with the neck was marked by blood which had struck it in a number of separate splashes".
                                Remarkably, he didn't mention any initials....

Marks that might - on a fifth generation copy of a scratchy Victorian photo - be misread as.... letters.....?
                                Quite so....I'd be interested to know if the initials are visible on any versions of the photo prior to 1988 or thereabouts.
                                Last edited by Joshua Rogan; 08-15-2017, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X