No announcement yet.

A6 Rebooted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Moste -totally agree with your comments.Spitfire is attempting to distract us from Huck's main argument about corruption.We are seeing tons and tons of tampering with and downright lying and falsifying of evidence being admitted by police coming to light in all the media over the 1989 disaster at Hillsborough and its 96 dead victims .The planting of evidence by police implicating Hanratty as suggested by Hucks is more than just 'possible' given the handwriting tests done in 2002 on Hanratty's main statement on the night of his arrest in Blackpool that shows many such deletions, alterations and tampering all of which was used in the trial to condemn him..
    Last edited by Natalie Severn; 04-11-2015, 01:27 AM.

Comment

• Police Corruption in the UK is rife.

Originally posted by Natalie Severn View Post
      Thanks Moste -totally agree with your comments.Spitfire is attempting to distract us from Huck's main argument about corruption.We are seeing tons and tons of tampering with and downright lying and falsifying of evidence being admitted by police coming to light in all the media over the 1989 disaster at Hillsborough and its 96 dead victims .The planting of evidence by police implicating Hanratty as suggested by Hucks is more than just 'possible' given the handwriting tests done in 2002 on Hanratty's main statement on the night of his arrest in Blackpool that shows many such deletions, alterations and tampering all of which was used in the trial to condemn him..
      Speaking about police corruption, Natalie, the following link is extremely shocking and disturbing and makes for uncomfortable reading. The list represents less than 10% of what the investigators on this eye-opener of a website have uncovered.

Hard to tell the coppers from the robbers isn't it ?

"A body of men, HOLDING THEMSELVES ACCOUNTABLE TO NOBODY, ought not to be trusted by anybody." --Thomas Paine ["Rights of Man"]

"Justice is an ideal which transcends the expedience of the State, or the sensitivities of Government officials, or private individuals. IT HAS TO BE PURSUED WHATEVER THE COST IN PEACE OF MIND TO THOSE CONCERNED." --'Justice of the Peace' [July 12th 1975]

Comment

• but its also important not to get this out of proportion Sherlock ... there are others who do a job we ALL ought to be grateful for -for example assisting overstretched ambulance workers this winter taking people to hospital in their cars and assisting at road side accidents to name but two.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sherlock Houses View Post
          In 1997 the former Chief Constable of Hertfordshire, Baden Skitt, chaired the recently formed CCRC [Criminal Cases Review Commission] investigation into the A6 Murder case. During this investigation he discovered that on the day after James Hanratty's execution, Thursday, April 5th 1962, Acott's assistant, Kenneth Oxford, signed for and took away the Vienna Hotel Register. It was never returned and it's whereabouts were never discovered. When pressed on this by Skitt, Oxford's reply was that he couldn't remember what happened to it. Truly unbelievable.

The obvious question one should ask oneself about this is "Why, when trial, appeal and Hanratty's subsequent execution are all done and dusted would a senior police officer feel the need to take away the Hotel's Register, never return it and not be able to account for it's permanent loss ? What, I wonder, was so important about the Hotel Register to warrant Oxford's actions ? Was there something in that register that needed to be kept hidden from impartial eyes forever ?
          Hi again Sherlock - as posted twice before, I would like to know where you learned this. I am not doubting your integrity but am particularly interested.

Thanks,

OneRound

Comment

• Originally posted by OneRound View Post
            Hi again Sherlock - as posted twice before, I would like to know where you learned this. I am not doubting your integrity but am particularly interested.

Thanks,

OneRound
            It would very much seem that you don't read your PM's One Round. I provided you with this information 4 days ago on Tuesday April 7th.
            "A body of men, HOLDING THEMSELVES ACCOUNTABLE TO NOBODY, ought not to be trusted by anybody." --Thomas Paine ["Rights of Man"]

"Justice is an ideal which transcends the expedience of the State, or the sensitivities of Government officials, or private individuals. IT HAS TO BE PURSUED WHATEVER THE COST IN PEACE OF MIND TO THOSE CONCERNED." --'Justice of the Peace' [July 12th 1975]

Comment

• Aha thanks, Sherlock. Quite right - had never before looked at PMs or thought to do so.

Obviously your call but I feel it nearly always helps to give a source when posting new info and that would outweigh most concerns.

Best regards,

OneRound

Comment

• Originally posted by Natalie Severn View Post
                it appears Angus Huck knows quite a lot about Criminal Law -think he is a lawyer
                What on earth makes you think Huck is a lawyer?

Comment

• Originally posted by gallicrow View Post
                  What on earth makes you think Huck is a lawyer?
                  Possibly Natalie discovered that back in 1999 Mr Huck was a trainee barrister.

Comment

• Originally posted by Natalie Severn View Post
                    (2) Because Valerie Storie was attacked by Peter Louis Alphon...

(3) Because William Ewer paid Peter Louis Alphon £5,000 to kill Michael Gregsten and frame Hanratty...

(4) Because Ewer either bribed or blackmailed all these people to give evidence against Hanratty...

(1) How is it that Hanratty’s semen was found on Valerie Storie’s knickers?
                    BECAUSE the Police put it there...

...ps Caz -Charlotte France seemed to enjoy doing everybody's dirty washing and remember she admitted doing Hanratty's last wash which included his hankies. Didn't France nip down Boundary Roadwhere his flat was to that 36A bus that stopped at the bottom of his road with that pesky gun - grabbing one of Hanratty's old hankies to wrap round it so he didn't leave his finger prints on it ---and put it under the back upstairs seat it where Hanratty once told him you could hide junk? Makes sense to me Caz.
                    Hi Nats,

So is your theory that Alphon was the gunman and rapist, despite the 2002 appeal finding him innocent, as conceded by the defence?

That Ewer and France, who knew Alphon, and knew he was guilty, hatched a plan to frame Hanratty, not knowing the blood group of either, or how compatible his semen would be with Alphon's, or if he could have produced proof that he was elsewhere and could not have committed the crime?

And that the police (despite Alphon being a suspect initially) somehow managed to magic away all the evidence that Alphon had raped Valerie, then caused semen from Hanratty's trousers to come into direct contact with her underwear instead?

Does this not strike you as ever so slightly convoluted and unlikely, involving at least two independent conspiracy theories: one to protect Hanratty's treacherous cronies; the other to 'clear up' a very high profile murder case using foul means? Yet none of the parties involved in the 2002 appeal could do a thing to unravel it all and expose the mechanics by which the guilty man had been allowed to walk free, while an innocent one had been so thoroughly shafted by so many?

And what happened to your argument that the DNA tests were inherently flawed and useless because of 'gross contamination'? You seem to be accepting here that tests on the hankie confirmed it was Hanratty's nasal mucous on it, and tests on the knicker fragment also identified his DNA with no trouble, albeit you believe it got there by a different route.

Anyway, I can only admire the faith required to make all the elements come together and work so well, but I have to stick with the evidence - that Hanratty lied about Liverpool and Rhyl, and that was because he knew the truth would hang him.

Love,

Caz
                    X
                    Last edited by caz; 04-13-2015, 04:56 AM.
                    "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

• A short but very apt French expression keeps going around in my head today. Deja vu. I wonder if kippers are on the menu.

Comment

• Yeah, SH, it's déjà vu all over again.

And Hanratty remains guilty unless he can be proven innocent.

Flying pigs come to my mind.

Love,

Caz
                        X

Comment

• No Caz-none of that.
                          re The GUN :The handkerchief was it appears Hanratty's -yes it had his DNA on it and since Hanratty was living with France he had given his hankies and shirts to France's wife to wash while he was away in Liverpool [and later in Rhyl at the time of the murder- as Mrs Dunwoody testified in Liverpool and then later 11 witnesses in Rhyl testified].
                          So how are you going to get rid of this pesky gun if you are Charles France and got it from the Rehearsal Club to help out William Ewer ,the Rehearsal Club being a place you went to daily and which kept guns behind a counter ,a place where you knew all the nooks and crannies because had once been the doorman there ? Now---this whole thing had gone wrong-gone pear shaped so to speak , so you nip round to Ewer who lives 8 minutes away from your flat and you both make sure the blame is diverted away from the culprit [s ] to the hapless Hanratty who in in Liverpool .So...France France does his bit and takes Hanratty's hankie, wraps it round the gun and takes it to the nearest bus stop,jumps on the 36A which stops at the bottom of his road and disposes of the gun etc under the upstairs back seat.
                          Meanwhile Ewer goes about 'setting up' Hanratty ;He knows what he looks like because France has pointed him out . First Ewer follows him into the local photographers ....and then a flower shop [all on record by photographer shop manager and florist lady and the police] he has called the police in Highbury and says he has seen the A6 murderer bang outside his Umbrella cum 'antiques ' shop ,the very man ,exactly like the papers described with eyes like a carbuncle [but they are blue not brown ] and he even saw him go into the dry cleaners directly opposite his Umbrella + 'antiques ' shop in Swiss Cottage -just a few yards away from it in fact -and this ,all this ,was just 6 days after the murder! ----but the police just ignore Ewer and think he is just one of the hundreds claiming they saw the murderer etc .
                          Do I think Alphon was involved .Yes,in some way or other but I don't believe he was the A6 murderer No .
                          However the DNA in this case is just a complete joke.It was such a minuscule amount forensics had left to work on from Valerie's underwear-less than a fleck of dust almost---that it could have arrived on the knicker fragment from any of the following sources :via a broken vial of semen wash in the same police lab drawer;via the police putting it there as Angus Huck says he believes to be the case;or via any of the contaminants we saw in those photos I posted.It proved nothing at all.Meanwhile Ewer made his play big time for his sister-in-law, the murdered man's [Gregsten's] wife ,and was apparently very happy with her and she with him for many years afterwards and especially when they first 'got it together' and he released his unbridled passion.
                          Last edited by Natalie Severn; 04-13-2015, 07:48 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by caz View Post
                            Yeah, SH, it's déjà vu all over again.

And Hanratty remains guilty unless he can be proven innocent.

Flying pigs come to my mind.

Love,

Caz
                            X
                            I think most people would have a tough job trying to convince you that today is Monday, April 13th 2015, Caz. [Or Tuesday the 14th if you live Down Under]
                            The proof of James Hanratty's innocence is littered throughout the various A6 threads on this forum and in books, magazine articles, documenataries and elsewhere.
                            Seek and ye will find.
                            Last edited by Sherlock Houses; 04-13-2015, 08:58 AM.

Comment

...The proof of James Hanratty's innocence is littered throughout the various A6 threads on this forum and in books, magazine articles, documenataries and elsewhere.
                              Seek and ye will find.
                              If I were you, I wouldn't rely on what I have emboldened Houses my dear fellow!

You will have to demolish the prosecutions case bit by bit and show that Hanratty doesn't need an alibi as there is no evidence against him in the first place.

Del

Comment

I think most people would have a tough job trying to convince you that today is Monday, April 13th 2015, Caz. [Or Tuesday the 14th if you live Down Under]
                                The proof of James Hanratty's innocence is littered throughout the various A6 threads on this forum and in books, magazine articles, documenataries and elsewhere.
                                Seek and ye will find.
                                Yeah right, SH. I wonder why that 'proof' has been so well hidden by Hanratty believers that only they can find it again. It's almost a religion.

Love,

Caz
                                X

Comment

Working...
                                X