Sex Doll Brothel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex Doll Brothel?

Toronto will soon be home to North America’s first known sex doll brothel, offering sexual services with six silicone-made dolls.

That story appeared last week to be opened today, Sept. 8th. This is the website:

A controversial “brothel” which was to offer people the chance to have sex with realistic looking dolls has been shut down before it opened after the city determined the operation would violate a decades-old bylaw.
    A controversial “brothel” which was to offer people the chance to have sex with realistic looking dolls has been shut down before it opened after the city…

So long as you're not allergic to silicon....
    Regards, Jon S.

I am a bit confused here. Does that mean that there are six dolls that you can choose from or that you can have sex with all six dolls at the same time? To me, sex with more than two dolls at a time is sick. I'm sorry but that is just the way I was raised.

c.d.

Comment

Must have values!

Originally posted by c.d. View Post
      I am a bit confused here. Does that mean that there are six dolls that you can choose from or that you can have sex with all six dolls at the same time? To me, sex with more than two dolls at a time is sick. I'm sorry but that is just the way I was raised.

c.d.
      Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
      ---------------
      Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
      ---------------

Comment

Presumably they chose latex dolls to minimise the effects of inflation on the bottom line.
        Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

Are these inflatables? Pricks and inflatables don't mix.

Comment

c.d.
            Classic
            Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Originally posted by Wickerman View Post
              Toronto will soon be home to North America’s first known sex doll brothel, offering sexual services with six silicone-made dolls.

That story appeared last week to be opened today, Sept. 8th. This is the website:

A controversial “brothel” which was to offer people the chance to have sex with realistic looking dolls has been shut down before it opened after the city determined the operation would violate a decades-old bylaw.
              A controversial “brothel” which was to offer people the chance to have sex with realistic looking dolls has been shut down before it opened after the city…

So long as you're not allergic to silicon....
              It might be time to consider emigrating Wick
              Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

dolls? havnt we advanced to robots yet?
                "Is all that we see or seem
                but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
                quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

Is there a market for this at all? I mean, isn't this a bit like paying for the privilege of masturbating?

Oh, and before anyone else does:

Last edited by Karl; 09-11-2018, 10:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
                    Are these inflatables? Pricks and inflatables don't mix.
                    Oh I don't know, Robert. Even the smallest prick would make an inflatable doll go down on the lucky chap.

Are the six dolls recyclable? Or one use only?
                    "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

Caz I think it says that they're reusable after cleaning, though condoms are advisable.

It's all rather tacky. Personally I'm waiting for the androids - I mean - er - um.

Comment

c.d.
                        I shall henceforth be stealing that line for any future conversations on this topic
                        “Sans arme, sans violence et sans haine”

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
                          It's all rather tacky. Personally I'm waiting for the androids - I mean - er - um.
                          Androids, programmable to have the same sexual desires and frequency as the owner, I presume. When that day comes, men will no longer seek the company of women and women will rule the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Magpie View Post
                            I shall henceforth be stealing that line for any future conversations on this topic
                            Feel free to do so, Magpie.

I am reminded of a story concerning Oscar Wilde. The story goes that he was at a dinner party and said something extremely witty which cracked everybody up. The guest who was seated next to him said "I wish I had said that" to which Wilde replied "you will."

c.d.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X