Jack Was Careless?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fascination jtr

hi fellow members being new on here with a fresh look on actually working out who dunnit which is possible if you tried too it seems most of you arent being objective and trying to solve it you ramble on about something insignificant detail thats what i see quite clearly if any one can help me out and we join together unlike the real police at time who did not we may well solve it can someone help me with some questions i have please yours lovejoy

Comment

MR Lovjoy

Lovejoy,

I will stick with you.

What do you know? What is your plan?
      And what are your questions?

“Eon Mann sollte danach suchen, was, und nicht dafür ist, was er denkt, sollte sein.”
      Albert Einstein

"A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.”
      Albert Einstein

P.S. Lovejoy

What seems like insignificant detail, and ramble, is actually the minds on this site grinding all new information to powder and sifting through it to find clues.

How do you want to do this my friend?

BW
      Albert Einstein

Comment

hi bw i think you said it yourself when you quoted einstein it was a knife not a gun soo why go on about guns its a tangent lets deal with what is my plan to catch the ripper of what ive read soo far theres a lot of contradictions in statements .lost information but at present my line of thinking is dna is not a line we can hope for can someone correct me i hope soo anything taken like the rings or clothing of suspects could be a link like finding the gun that shot jr in dallas if you get my drift that gap at the end tolink killer and killing as opposed to all the early stuff like profiling is my train of thought i do have some suspects but until a link they is what they are thanks

Comment

lovejoy

Lovejoy,

You have a plan to catch JTR, I'm all ears.

How may I be of service to you?

BW
          Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by lovejoy View Post
            hi bw i think you said it yourself when you quoted einstein it was a knife not a gun soo why go on about guns its a tangent lets deal with what is my plan to catch the ripper of what ive read soo far theres a lot of contradictions in statements .lost information but at present my line of thinking is dna is not a line we can hope for can someone correct me i hope soo anything taken like the rings or clothing of suspects could be a link like finding the gun that shot jr in dallas if you get my drift that gap at the end tolink killer and killing as opposed to all the early stuff like profiling is my train of thought i do have some suspects but until a link they is what they are thanks
            DNA is not out. the genome of 38,000 year old neadertal has been done. The problem is, with no exemplar to match, all you have is a pretty graph.
            We are all born cute as a button and dumb as rocks. We grow out of cute fast!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post
              Some of us appreciate that it's unsolvable, Wiz, but get a buzz from learning more about the people and the time and places in which they lived. There is still much to do in that regard, and even the most mundane can often turn out to be fascinating after a little research.

Just my take on it
              For the same reason people climb everest, it is conclusive that there is not **** up there, but......for 65000 dollars you can see for yourself. Or maybe you would like a NASCAR analogy, 43.4 billion in the U.S. in 2007 for a bunch of kids driving fast to the left? In terms of human behavior, theres far worse than exercising your mind.
              We are all born cute as a button and dumb as rocks. We grow out of cute fast!

Comment

Working...
              X