No announcement yet.

90th Birthday 16-11-2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There isn’t enough cash on the planet to get me up there. I don’t even like being 6’ 2”!

Happy birthday Harry

I hope you can top that one for your 100th
    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Harry! Happy birthday. I don't post much on CB any more, but I wouldn't miss this. In case you missed it, you're acknowledged in my latest book, Ripper Confidential, and my latest researcher, presented in there, backs your longheld theory that Pipeman makes for a better suspect than BS Man in Berner Street. If you have a Kindle (they're great on the eyes), just PM the e-mail address you use on your Amazon account and I'll send you over a free RC download as a birthday prezzie.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

Originally posted by harry View Post
        Thank you all for your congratulations and birthday greetings.Yes I am thankfull for my state of health,though I have had one or two queries as to my mental state.(Just kidding)
        Gut,
        The Adelaide air and water is perfect.So is the weather and the beaches.
        Regards,Harry.
        Happy Birthday, Harry, that's quite an accomplishment! I suppose the traditional wish of "and many more" means more to a senior in good health, but as you seem fine, I'll add the wish that you continue hunting the Ripper from your comfy chair for many years yet to come.
        Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
        ---------------
        Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
        ---------------

Comment

Thank you all for your congratulations and birthday greetings.Yes I am thankfull for my state of health,though I have had one or two queries as to my mental state.(Just kidding)
          Gut,
          The Adelaide air and water is perfect.So is the weather and the beaches.
          Regards,Harry.
          Love Adelaide Harry a beautiful city.

We still own the apartment we bought for him to live in while he was at Uni down there.
          G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
            There isn’t enough cash on the planet to get me up there. I don’t even like being 6’ 2”!
            I know what you mean, I get dizzy in two pair of socks.

Mind you, it must be easier skydiving downunder, you jump outa the plane and you go up, right?
            Right?
            Regards, Jon S.

Comment

Originally posted by Wickerman View Post
              I know what you mean, I get dizzy in two pair of socks.

Mind you, it must be easier skydiving downunder, you jump outa the plane and you go up, right?
              Right?
              And down anti clockwise
              G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Well damn! More power to you, Sir and a Happy Birthday. Keep 'em coming.

c.d.

Comment

The added pleasures of skydiving?
                  Unfortunately no,just a fitting of the harness.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Thursday 27 December 2018,myself,my son,my grandson and my great grandson(aged13) all tandem parachuted from 15,000 feet onto the beach at Semaphore ,South Australia.All four from the same plane,at the same time
                    Perfect exit and landing.Can be seen at channel 9 news site on facebook.

Comment

Thursday 27 December 2018,myself,my son,my grandson and my great grandson(aged13) all tandem parachuted from 15,000 feet onto the beach at Semaphore ,South Australia.All four from the same plane,at the same time
                      Well done Harry.
                      G U T

Comment

I’d seen it without realising it was you.
                        G U T

Comment

Congratulations! Happy Birthday!
                          Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
                          ---------------
                          Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
                          ---------------

Comment

Working...
                          X